Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

il y a 42 minutes, ze81 a dit :

Think guest girl is gone with James.Maybe they will return later but dont think so.Still one gorgeous guest in house so who knows maybe we will be surprised.

Yes they left with all their stuff earlier.:sad:

On 6/13/2020 at 1:47 PM, moos54 said:

Yeah a good party is coming 🙂

On 6/13/2020 at 1:49 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Out of curiosity, how do you know it's going to be a GOOD party?

On 6/13/2020 at 2:03 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

OK lol

Without wanting to be presumptuous while analyzing the various comments on the forum, I think we can conclude that it was a beautiful and very successful party, lots of guests, very pretty girls, a very good friendly atmosphere from start to the end, hosts with good ideas to entertain and amuse their friends
Guests rather amused by the presence of the cameras and who contacted est showerthem once the alcohol started to take effect

it's nice to see that life is gradually returning to normal and it's been a long time since we had seen this kind of party

As a bonus of the atmosphere we had the opportunity to have small sexy moments by normal people, it gives a meaning to the name of this site and I hope they will be inspired by opening apartments again with this kind of couple

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

guest shower 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

guest nipple 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Without wanting to be presumptuous while analyzing the various comments on the forum, I think we can conclude that it was a beautiful and very successful party, lots of guests, very pretty girls, a very good friendly atmosphere from start to the end, hosts with good ideas to entertain and amuse their friends
Guests rather amused by the presence of the cameras and who contacted est showerthem once the alcohol started to take effect

it's nice to see that life is gradually returning to normal and it's been a long time since we had seen this kind of party

As a bonus of the atmosphere we had the opportunity to have small sexy moments by normal people, it gives a meaning to the name of this site and I hope they will be inspired by opening apartments again with this kind of couple

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

guest shower 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

guest nipple 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Fuck are you easily pleased :dodgy:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I think we can conclude that it was a beautiful and very successful party

I'm glad you enjoyed it Moose but from what I read of the party, it was a bunch of gay guys pretending to be straight by having girls around them 🙂

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad you enjoyed it Moose but from what I read of the party, it was a bunch of gay guys pretending to be straight by having girls around them 🙂

they pretend nothing, they just spend a good party with friends, nothing more

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I feel differently but who cares anyway

The difference is that people who can see what's going on can get a better idea of events than those who judge situations only by comments on a forum.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

The difference is that people who can see what's going on can get a better idea of events than those who judge situations only by comments on a forum.

LOL it really doesn't matter, 10,000 people could watch the party and all come up with different situations from it.  To you it was a "beautiful and very successful party", to Maxfactor for example...not so much.

il y a 31 minutes, moos54 a dit :

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

guest shower 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

guest nipple