Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

Il y a 4 heures, ze81 a dit :

Didnt seen him.Never mind just seen him with her and carla in balcony.

The both took shower no sex but they are currently sleeping in the guest room so maybe a morning fuck when they wake up.

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

The both took shower no sex but they are currently sleeping in the guest room so maybe a morning fuck when they wake up.

And indeed it was just like that,nice long bj by her.wish we could watch this two in main bedroom and those cam angles.

yo daria la mitad de mis tierras , por que se duchara la chica lilliput , ver al clon de carla es mas de lo mismo , la morena de los pantalones rotos tambien era una buena candidata .

il y a une heure, ze81 a dit :

And indeed it was just like that,nice long bj by her.wish we could watch this two in main bedroom and those cam angles.

Yes i agree a real shame Cam 11 was useless as it was dark so nothing to see on that. Also if Carla and Yanai had a door on the bathroom we could see more guests inclinded to shower as last night the girl was showering and Carla had more or less locked everyone out on the terrace while she was showering lol.

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Yes i agree a real shame Cam 11 was useless as it was dark so nothing to see on that. Also if Carla and Yanai had a door on the bathroom we could see more guests inclinded to shower as last night the girl was showering and Carla had more or less locked everyone out on the terrace while she was showering lol.

The two(guest girl and James)are great but the image quality in guestroom and the few cams just kill it😔.The thing,big issue of cams entering night vision mode for evrything and nithing shoud already be more than resolved by now.i mean its just 10 houses online,they do a lot of MN and things never fixed.Lets hope for better days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

The two(guest girl and James)are great but the image quality in guestroom and the few cams just kill it😔.The thing,big issue of cams entering night vision mode for evrything and nithing shoud already be more than resolved by now.i mean its just 10 houses online,they do a lot of MN and things never fixed.Lets hope for better days.

Quit subscribing is the only answer!!