Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #2 May/July

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Well she better be able to run drunk, because she has two alpha males after that tight little coochie cooch right now 😁

she is very willing I dare say she would have no problem doing them both 

52 minutes ago, squeakybumtime said:

is it a stereotype that spanish people are racist? i remember yanai did blackface and the cute girl said the n word???

I don't think the n-word means what it means in English. I think like French it just means black. I could be wrong.

16 minutes ago, AntEater said:

They can't even cough loudly without being told to shhh. Since when have C&Y's neighbors been so annoying like that. They usually blast their music.

Yeah how do the next door neighbours even dare asking for some respect from them by not blasting music and yelling out loud at 3 am?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vanillajohn said:

Yeah how do the next door neighbours even dare asking for some respect from them by not blasting music and yelling out loud at 3 am?

Understandable about the music (even though they don't have a problem other days), but you should be able to cough in your own apartment even if it's 3am in the morning. They were shhhing the guy for coughing, I mean Carla moans louder than that at 3am.

• Haha 1

Think all the guest dudes are gay or bi.Nothing wrong with that but basicaly means no chance of b/g action.To bad.But honestly dont think anything would hapeen tonight,but a shower would be nice.