B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #7 (May)

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Well b5 is still at b4 so he can try and he will get the shit beat out of him by rama and lucian 😂

I think he knows to stay the fuck away from them😂

that's a damn shame, I would love to read where he got caught with his dick in the wrong cookie jar and got the shit beat out of him!

1 hour ago, Nenemoh7 said:

it's Gina's fault, she's doin threesome with Ginger, wanted to do threesome with irma, the guy didnt want and now he s fucking Uly and she is upset, i dont get it

She's probably upset at Ulyana for breaking a rule of the girl code..

32 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

well i think he won't be welcomed in B1 anymore, so for now B2 is his new home, can already see another party 2 days later where curly invites over his friends and same cycle continues, they always take a day off in between parties

Not if Fiora has anything to say about it...She was pretty miffed with them, she wouldn't even buzz them in the second time around

I just watched the replay of Ulyana & Bruno.

They did not finish, the sex was ended abruptly and maybe they texted each other afterwards or one of girls told Ulyana that she fucked Gina's bf.

My guess is that they are more likely to have sex off-cam the next time. Or at least meet up in secret.

Il y a 1 heure, coolcucumber a dit :

also i don't understand why would Ulyanna ask curly if gina is his gf after fucking him lmao

Notice they ended the sex quite abruptly before Ulyana asked him questions or they talked about it?

And Bruno struggled to stay hard initially, maybe he was afraid or feeling sheepish too.

Interesting incident, kind of made this project more 'real life' in my opinion.

• Like 3

I just watched the replay between 12:27 and 12:29 Cam 7 where Fiora asked the guys to leave, because she wanted to sleep and they were making noise... Just watch the reaction of the guy with the jacket who laughs at Fiora, showing absolutely NO respect at all ... IMO, they  should be banned from the appartments... Anyway, all they want to do is just fuck... 

• Like 1

il y a 4 minutes, menouscope2015 a dit :

Je viens de regarder la rediffusion entre 12:27 et 12:29 Cam 7 où Fiora a demandé aux gars de partir, car elle voulait dormir et ils faisaient du bruit ... Il suffit de regarder la réaction du gars avec la veste qui se moque de Fiora , ne montrant absolument AUCUN respect du tout ... OMI, ils devraient être bannis des appartements ... Quoi qu'il en soit, tout ce qu'ils veulent, c'est juste baiser ... 

je l'ai vu aussi,  il était à la limite de vouloir la frapper 

21 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

I just watched the replay between 12:27 and 12:29 Cam 7 where Fiora asked the guys to leave, because she wanted to sleep and they were making noise... Just watch the reaction of the guy with the jacket who laughs at Fiora, showing absolutely NO respect at all ... IMO, they  should be banned from the appartments... Anyway, all they want to do is just fuck... 

I'm sure that these guys aren't a refection of the young men of Barcelona, but most probably a reflection of the kind of people who are friends of Bruno's. It must be difficult to recruit men who are willing to be on a site like this. It was pretty clear that even with all his bravado Bruno wasn't really able to satisfy Ulyana...🙂 I guess he was a bit tired..😉