Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #30 2020 May

33 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Dont Ask.

I do not think Leora is the tease you might think she is, I think she is in an awkward situation. Leora appears to still be in a relationship with Paul

and perhaps doing something sexual with Malia, she might look at it as cheating on Paul. I have noticed Paul is calling more often these days, and he 

may be aware of how often Leora and Malia are touching each other, and that is a concern to him. I am sure Leora knows that Malia likes touching her

and has become attracted to her. Where this becomes complicated for Leora is this is likely the first time she has had a women interested in her.

Leora has a long distance boyfriend and she is living with her best friend, and Leora is wanted by both of them, and that may be a difficult

situation for her to be in.

It could also be as simple as Paul isn't there, even if he does call alot, but malia is there, giving her attention, and Leora is just confused as to whom she should be with.

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to Dont Ask.

I do not think Leora is the tease you might  think she is, I think she is in an awkward situation. Leora appears to still be in a relationship with Paul

and perhaps doing something sexual with Malia, she might look at it as cheating on Paul. I have noticed Paul is calling more often these days, and he 

may be aware of how often Leora and Malia are touching each other, and that is a concern to him. I am sure Leora knows that Malia likes touching her

and has become attracted to her.  Where this becomes complicated for Leora  is this is likely the first time she has had a women interested in her.

Leora has a long distance boyfriend and she is living with her best friend, and Leora is wanted by both of them, and that may be a difficult

situation for her to be in.

If you have ever had the chance to watch Paul perform sexually Leora would be better off staying with Malia as Paul has no fucking clue  :huh:   how to please a woman. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you have ever had the chance to watch Paul perform sexually Leora would be better off staying with Malia as Paul has no fucking clue  : huh:   how to please a woman. 

Agreed! Paul has no clue how to please Leora. Malia however knows. 

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Another woman knows best at what makes another woman feel good.   

It is still going  to take time, but the more Malia shows affection, and knowing Leora doesn't fight her off, shows Leora she is sexually attracted to her, leora will eventually give in. but.. as I said... it will take time. She (Leora) just needs to give in.

• Upvote 1

Reply to STnCLD316.

You are absolutely right Paul is clueless how to please leora, I am sure with even a 50% effort Malia could satisfy Leora sexually far better than Paul ever could.

3 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to STnCLD316.

You are absolutely right Paul is clueless how to please leora, I am sure with even a 50% effort Malia could satisfy Leora sexually far better than Paul ever could.

The few nights back when they were doing their touchy feely thing of each others pussy.  I watched the Video of it which was only about 13 Minutes but I think it was a little longer as the one who made the video never caught all the action especially the ending. For the little bit of time I seen Malia rubbing Leora's pussy by the time Leora started masturbating herself she was totally wet.  The way Malia performed I would say she has been with another girl at some point in time of her life but I don't think Leora has.  It will likely take a bit of time and hopefully we'll see some more blossoming. 

• Like 3

Reply to STnCLd31

I have also thought Malia has been with women in the past.  I have seen many times when she is looking at Leora's body, and everytime they are on the bed together Malia

starts touching Leora's vagina. The fact that Leora allows Malia to do that indicates she may be open to something more. I think if they do have sex together Paul

may be replaced by Malia as her lover. Besides I have yet to see a long distance relationship between a couple work out or last very long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

I think we should all give Malia a big creddit here,she has been the driven force here.With her nonstop going on Leora´s pussy.I think she trying to get Leora going on Malia´s ongoing rubbing on Leora´s pussy.Maybe Leora some day will open her legs

to invite Malia to touch her pussy more directly-I hope so.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I think we should all give Malia a big creddit here,she has been the driven force here.With her nonstop going on Leora´s pussy.I think she trying to get Leora going on Malia´s ongoing rubbing on Leora´s pussy.Maybe Leora some day will open her legs

to invite Malia to touch her pussy more directly-I hope so.

I just hope, as we all do, that it doesn't take months for that to develop.