Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #3

the moment you realize before you suck it was in your ass

spacer.png

the following conversation was one of the funiest i heard in vh hisory.

girl: happy? now if i will die you will have it in your conscience.

boy: not my fault the dick has his own brain. and anyway dont worry you didnt swallow anything and you wash yourย  mouth imidiately, and there was nothing there,a bit of seemen and something else.

girl: dont worry yeah? (sarcasm), i will die not now, in an hour,in two, maybe tomorow.maybe the day after but i will d๐Ÿ˜„ie

boy:ย  loughing

girl : look at him, loughing, happy? finaly congratulation!!!ย  you acomplish it i will die cause of you. and you are just waiting it.its not funny, fuck it better would be if i go down by Corona virus,what they gonna wright in the death tomb? cause of death :cause she sucked a dick after being in an asshole. perfect!!!

boy: hei in a matter of fact i'm clean.

girl : me too,but my intestines (ass) i'snt.because thats an ass!!!!

boy : generally the situation is just "ass" (shitty situation)

girl : i feel sick, at least once i die in couple of hours i wont have to admit the reason of it.

boy: this situation i need to record it.(he records around and going to her genetals area)

girl: yeah right, are you recording the crime scene? ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

anyone who will have the opertunity you need to watch itย  cam 4ย  time 00:45 her facial expresions are hilarious.the whole situation was legendary.

• Haha 7

7 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

spacer.png

boy: not my fault the dick has his own brain. and anyway dont worry you didnt swallow anything and you wash yourย  mouth imidiately, and there was nothing there,a bit of seemen and something else.

girl: dont worry yeah? (sarcasm), i will die not now, in an hour,in two, maybe tomorow.maybe the day after but i will d๐Ÿ˜„ie

girl : look at him, loughing, happy? finaly congratulation!!!ย  you acomplish it i will die cause of you. and you are just waiting it.its not funny, fuck it better would be if i go down by Corona virus,what they gonna wright in the death tomb? cause of death :cause she sucked a dick after being in an asshole. perfect!!!

girl : i feel sick, at least once i die in couple of hours i wont have to admit the reason of it.

boy: this situation i need to record it.(he records around and going to her genetals area)

girl: yeah right, are you recording the crime scene? ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

anyone who will have the opertunity you need to watch itย  cam 4ย  time 00:45 her facial expresions are hilarious.the whole situation was legendary.

Loool hilarious.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

We need more of this translationsย ๐Ÿ˜‰

9 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

spacer.png

Thanksย man, they were arguing about something before sex! Can u tell us what was wrong with them?!!!ย