Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #3

Just now, HugoBeverley said:

Her father called and asked for help.  We are all upset)

Oh dear sorry to hear that, hope all ok with her and her father. Look forward to seeing her again.

• Like 1

Friends, recently we often explain some situations to you.  Do you think we need to continue to explain some situations to you, or would you like to come up with this yourself?  Please answer us about this.  We can answer only those questions where you marked us or constantly answer what we want to answer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, HugoBeverley said:

Friends, recently we often explain some situations to you.  Do you think we need to continue to explain some situations to you, or would you like to come up with this yourself?  Please answer us about this.  We can answer only those questions where you marked us or constantly answer what we want to answer.

It's up to you. The forums is meant to have fun. Don't feel obliged to have to answer to everything. Especially some critical or not nice comments it is better to ignore than try to discuss about it 😉 Do like you like it best. We are happy that you are here with us. 😁

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

When does your Sub run out pal?Having second thoughts?

Another 3 days pal, not looking at renewing but i can be a fickle sod 😁 To be honest I haven't spent the time on there really to justify renewing. Had too much to do elsewhere in the garden and other jobs. All much of a muchness really and not got the patience now to staying glued to a fucking screen all the time.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Another 3 days pal, not looking at renewing but i can be a fickle sod 😁 To be honest I haven't spent the time on there really to justify renewing. Had too much to do elsewhere in the garden and other jobs. All much of a muchness really and not got the patience now to staying glued to a fucking screen all the time.

That sounds like a sticky situation.🤣

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

That was a tacky remark!!😀

1 minute ago, Robwin said:

Give it time, not dry yet 😁

Are you going to be horsing around this topic.😁

• Haha 3