Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #3

8 hours ago, HugoBeverley said:

Oye. Perdimos el contacto con estas chicas, pero ahora pudimos contactar. No estaban en nuestra ciudad. Estaban en su ciudad natal. Aceptó reunirse pronto 😉

And you'll fuck one of them again or Will Beverly be there? Or better yet, will they be alone in the apartment? I ask in advance to know if you will have anything of interest or I will have to go to see other apartments...

6 hours ago, Gudari said:

И ты снова будешь трахаться с одним из них, или Беверли там будет? Или еще лучше, они будут одни в квартире? Я прошу заранее узнать, будет ли у вас что-нибудь интересное, или мне придется пойти посмотреть другие квартиры ...

We do not make plans for the evening, everything goes somehow by itself, however you can always look in another apartment😉

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, HugoBeverley said:

Hey.  We lost contact with these girls, but now were able to contact.  They were not in our city. They were in their  hometown.  Agreed to meet soon😉

That's great to hear! Looking forward to seeing the girls again, they were awesome in their previous visits :)

• Like 1

On 5/31/2020 at 7:51 PM, groomy said:

In your fantasies. They are similar to P&P and will do approximately same actions. They are not swingers or party kings.

Again - focusing on test period, people fantasize (and without any reason). When you see their ordinary life, there will be pages of frustration. This will force them to do something that they do not want to do. And it will end like P&P.

Two girls - really love parties and guests (and some dope). But it’s obvious that B&H have some quarrel with them and girls are no longer come.

This just couple - who loves sex. But not swingers or party people.

Those two girls were great when they visited this place and i think the ratings of this apartment were on top in VHTV on May 2 and May 4 (i may be wrong), B&H just said they managed to contact with them again and soon they will be back, that's good news atleast!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Выглядело многообещающе, потом просто кончилось, что девушка оделась и пошла, довольно разочаровывающе. Она тоже была мила.

Her father called and asked for help.  We are all upset)

• Like 1