B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

Il y a 3 heures, timber a dit :

As far as I can tell, this is a short play entitled 'Milena molests corpses at the local morgue.'  But bizarrely its target audience is children. So no actual sexual activity is shown.

She seems to have a real fondness for bad lighting, ridiculous scenarios, and nothing ever happening. It's kind of the worst of all worlds.

(and it's a shame because she's attractive)

This is what I will call the perceived act of doing something while actually doing nothing.

RLC and most of their viewers fall for these tricks all the time without fail.

Nowadays the moment I see Milena with other girls in one Replay, I would skip that Replay.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

holy shit...not again!!  you just want to fuck up every single apartment!  it is your quest in life!

I just think it would be perfect. It is about time that the GOV apartments finally have guys in the cast. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I just think it would be perfect. It is about time that the GOV apartments finally have guys in the cast. 

NO it's not about time the GOV apartments have guys in the cast. As a matter of fact, from what i've been reading, there is already to many guys present in the GOV apartments.  There is only you and maybe a couple of others that want to see more guys in the GOV apartments, the rest of the subscribers want it to get back to being just girls in the GOV apartments.  You have to understand that not everybody wants to see guys nuts in their face or a bunch of hairy assed apes on camera.  What you should make your quest in life about for RLC since you like watching the guys so much, is for RLC to open up more couples apartments or a gay boy apartment....that in my opinion is what you should be concentrating your efforts on and not destroying the GOV apartments!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3