B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #10 (May/June)

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I just think it would be perfect. It is about time that the GOV apartments finally have guys in the cast. 

Especially a lovely guy like Bruno, who fucks anything with a pulse...😒

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

People like what they like ,but i am like Harley i DON'T want to see naked guy's anywhere.if i look at video's or picture's  from  rlc or where ever and it  has a naked guy,i don't look.

Bottom Line...I DON'T WANT TO SEE  NO GUY'S  NOTHING. If anybody else want's to look that's fine.           disgusted steve carell GIF

• Like 5

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

How does that make Bruno any different than Damira?

12 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

People like what they like ,but i am like Harley i DON'T want to see naked guy's anywhere.if i look at video's or picture's  from  rlc or where ever and it  has a naked guy,i don't look.

Bottom Line...I DON'T WANT TO SEE  NO GUY'S  NOTHING. If anybody else want's to look that's fine.           disgusted steve carell GIF

Guys here and there are fine...such as parties, but not as permanent tenants. However, although it doesn't float my boat, they're obviously not enough 'couples' apts here now to keep those subscribers happy...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

A guys here and there are fine...such as parties, but not as permanent tenants. However, although it doesn't float my boat, they're obviously not enough 'couples' apts here now to keep those subscribers happy...

Yes, i agree with a guy every now and then or at a party but not as a tenant in the GOV's.  It's just like the fuck buddies in B2, they are always around and that would suck if I still subscribed to RLC.  I can promise you that if I was a subscriber and I started seeing guys hanging around the GOV apartments all the time....I would cancel my sub and tell RLC why I did it.  It's just like when your girl Nicole used to bring a guy in for some fun, he didn't linger for days on end like the guys in B2 seem to be doing now.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I just think it would be perfect. It is about time that the GOV apartments finally have guys in the cast. 

Make up your mind fuckwit….you are using the word "cast"  as in a play or performance.  Your last 2533 posts raged on about how everything is not real life and is fake.  :dodgy:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, SierraTM said:

This is what I will call the perceived act of doing something while actually doing nothing.

RLC and most of their viewers fall for these tricks all the time without fail.

Nowadays the moment I see Milena with other girls in one Replay, I would skip that Replay.

I agree, this is bait for subs without having do commit and Melina is a pro at it.  

20 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

One thing that few here seem to understand is that voyeurism does not mean that the residents do what the audience wants to see, but that they do what they want to do. 

For us as viewers, it should only be important that we get an insight into the lives of the residents. Not with whom they like to spend this time. 

21 minutes ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

You are not alone...the only time a guy/girl fuck is top cam is when NOTHING else is happening.  Hell...that bore fest Leora can keep top cam over guys all day long.  One girl laying alone on a bed naked will also beat guys every day all day. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You are not alone...the only time a guy/girl fuck is top cam is when NOTHING else is happening.  Hell...that bore fest Leora can keep top cam over guys all day long.  One girl laying alone on a bed naked will also beat guys every day all day. 

as it should IMO