Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

il y a 10 minutes, traduction911 a dit :

Milena Ginger et la peinture maintenant !!! ¨Ca ne vous rappelle le chevalet de notre chère Leora ... Maintenant je confirme qu'elles sont vraiment des filles dénuées de personnalité ... Imitatrices de bas étage rien de moins Lol

Léora est bonne à rien .....son seul talent c ' est d' écarter les cuisses face à la caméra ........en ce qui concerne  la personnalité je pense pas que des filles comme Milena ai de leçon à recevoir 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

A few minutes ago I was curious, so I logged out from RLC, and I surprised to see  there were absolutely no free cams in this apartment

I think RLC realized a while ago that too many viewers weren’t subscribing because there was enough free cams available where the occupants were giving away too many of the goods for free, such as when Leora use to bate in the living room or guest room in her previous apartment. I imagine if they wanted to they could put Leora and Malia’s balcony or kitchen as a free to view cam because there is almost zero likelihood that anything that would happen on those cams that would cannibalize potential new memberships.

• Like 2

good night 🌙🌙

Good Morning 🌞🌞

Good night girls leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼  👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱  💀

Big leora family

Until tomorrow everyone 

See you soon  

🐈😘

🐈😎

🐈😴

soft cat GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
17 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I think RLC realized a while ago that too many viewers weren’t subscribing because there was enough free cams available where the occupants were giving away too many of the goods for free, such as when Leora use to bate in the living room or guest room in her previous apartment. I imagine if they wanted to they could put Leora and Malia’s balcony or kitchen as a free to view cam because there is almost zero likelihood that anything that would happen on those cams that would cannibalize potential new memberships.

A much more sensible thing for rlc to do would be the have just one free cam for each apartment. So people can see who is who. To make some all pay cam and some not is an odd thing to do. So i agree that one free cam only but for every place makes sense to me. 

9 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

yes a free cam should give you an idea and not the fun of RLC .. which is still there in my opinion