Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

Our princess is sending me to bed very happy, I don't believe no one knows how amazing and how much I love when Leora bends down to wipe the bathroom floor after her amazing shower, so with that I'm going to bed very happy, good day all

• Like 1

good afternoon beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

Good afternoon 

good evening 

Good Morning 

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

Big happy day with joy 

Leora family 

leora love Paul and Malia and eva

👸💞👨

👸💞👸

👸💞🐕

👸💞🐨

🐈😘

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Actually Nicholas, I do not. However, I have an app that vocally translates languages by written text or speech. When Leora was Skyping with Paul it was late into the early morning while she was lying in bed and fortunately there was no distracting music playing in the background to drown out her voice. Leora was close enough to the cam mic that the app was able to pick up and translate and understand what they were talking about based on her end of the conversation. 

Interesting. The time I looked into something such as that...other than various website apps at the time that offered somewhat of language translation capabilities available of translation of a language in print or text to another that seemed to be relatively inexpensive and some even free...and then some other websites that I had located who claimed their software was capable of picking up audio verbal communications of some languages and translating it into others...as well as the other way mentioned...it seemed there were around 3 or 4 or perhaps maybe even several more that claimed to have those capabilities...but they were all somewhat on the expensive side.

More then I was willing to pay at the time anyway. Of course that's been quite awhile ago also. Perhaps it may benefit me to check around again now.   

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Your example to my comment has lost me, because as far as I'm concerned, they do have commercials of upcoming movies, but all I was saying is that it wasn't the only reason I signed up to RLC ,but it was one of the main reasons I signed up, because of the free cam in the room, now let's face it, if it was today that I decided to become a member of RLC it would definitely not be because of Leora's apartment, it would be like  buying a car that I never seen or never had the privilege of test-driving, but it would be ridiculous if I just call the dealership and say  " name the cars you have, okay that one sounds good," "I would like to purchase it, hears my information", "so just send that car to me", again all I'm saying is that if it was just joining to see someone bate, that would be ridiculous for me, but the free cam allowed me to know her a lot better than just seeing her bate,  so to sum it up, the free cam allowed me to fall in love with everything about what I was able to see of her, and I wanted to be a bigger part of that, not just a one-dimensional part of her, I guess you would say that's why I'm still a member today..... one thing I'm not saying all this to try to convince you, but I'm just saying this, because it's just how I feel

Sorry i thought i had got right what you were saying. About the lack of a free cam for each apartment. But i see what you mean and agree that wanting a bigger part of it when you have seen a little bit. I think that part is why a lot do buy a subscription yes. Once you have seen someone of interest for whatever reasons then you might then want to get the whole experience. I agree. I know i am fairly new to the forum but am trying my best!

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Malia has an appointment in Leora's Hair Salon! Having waves put in at the back sat on a chair in front of the mirror. Looks nice too! Suits her.