Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

So I take it you must understand the Russian language then Joe ?

Actually Nicholas, I do not. However, I have an app that vocally translates languages by written text or speech. When Leora was Skyping with Paul it was late into the early morning while she was lying in bed and fortunately there was no distracting music playing in the background to drown out her voice. Leora was close enough to the cam mic that the app was able to pick up and translate and understand what they were talking about based on her end of the conversation. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I understand and realize that and are well aware of google translate as well as that there are other various websites where similar services can be located and acquired by way of apps. But a majority of the sites only offer language translation of print or text dialogue...and a few that actually claim to offer translation of actual verbal communications are pretty much quite on the pricey side.

Listening to someone elses conversation on Skype would likely require somewhat of a knowledge of the language being spoken in the conversation...or if not...then a language verbal translation software that would probably be fairly costly.

Nicholas, The name of the app I have that translates both text and voice is called ‘Voice Translator’ , and is managed by a company called BP Mobile LLC. Initially they offer a 3 day free trial before signing you up for their annual service ($100/yr.). However, I cancelled the free trial before day 3. The next day they offered me a special limited time offer for $17/yr, which I signed up for. The app actually works excellent and offers over 100 languages in their catalogue. 

• Like 2

It's been fun reading the last 5 pages, most of it is crap and had Leora laughing as well as me!!! Newbie's please read what the old timers here are saying. Experience and knowledge are golden. What I see an issue is along with most we have just about given up trying to tell you how things are. Most have been watching for 7 years, there isn't many things we can't answer. If we answer you, question us and then make up your mind on that info. 

P.S Homework for you newbies. Who owners and managers RLC? Camcaps have nothing to do with their business. If you want a free cam then email RLC, no use complaining here non-stop?

• Like 4

Il y a 10 heures, traduction911 a dit :

Les imitatrices de Leora et Malia sont toutes à l'oeuvre ce soir ... Quelles pauvres filles ... Pas de personnalité !!!

la seule fille qui imite Léora c ' est Ginger ....problème c ' est au niveau du poids encore quelques kilos et elle passe plus par la porte 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

It's been fun reading the last 5 pages, most of it is crap and had Leora laughing as well as me!!! Newbie's please read what the old timers here are saying. Experience and knowledge are golden. What I see an issue is along with most we have just about given up trying to tell you how things are. Most have been watching for 7 years, there isn't many things we can't answer. If we answer you, question us and then make up your mind on that info. 

P.S Homework for you newbies. Who owners and managers RLC? Camcaps have nothing to do with their business. If you want a free cam then email RLC, no use complaining here non-stop?

Aussie mate! You must be getting stir crazy being cooped up in the grubber with all those gorgeous nurse's 😹

You have exhausted your patience ( no pun intended )... We were all Newbies at one time or another mate, possibly they are not complaining TO CC about lack of free rooms, they could possibly just be complaining ON CC about the situation. After all it is a forum to talk about all things RLC albeit it's not in the correct section of the forum...But unless they have the facts explained to them they will never know.....Fuck my tophat mate, if they were looking into CC over the weekend they would have thought they were on a record request show...lol😹

• Like 2

6 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think what esanders was referring to Sir was that there are some apartments that have no free cams at all, whereas other do. Therefore you can only know what the people do and even look like by taking a subscription. If each apartment did have a free cam then people would know all the people on the site and maybe even get an idea of their day to day activity. But as some do not you have no idea until you sign up. So one free cam per apartment could make a lot of good sense for the site. I could be wrong so esanders please correct me!

Your example to my comment has lost me, because as far as I'm concerned, they do have commercials of upcoming movies, but all I was saying is that it wasn't the only reason I signed up to RLC ,but it was one of the main reasons I signed up, because of the free cam in the room, now let's face it, if it was today that I decided to become a member of RLC it would definitely not be because of Leora's apartment, it would be like  buying a car that I never seen or never had the privilege of test-driving, but it would be ridiculous if I just call the dealership and say  " name the cars you have, okay that one sounds good," "I would like to purchase it, hears my information", "so just send that car to me", again all I'm saying is that if it was just joining to see someone bate, that would be ridiculous for me, but the free cam allowed me to know her a lot better than just seeing her bate,  so to sum it up, the free cam allowed me to fall in love with everything about what I was able to see of her, and I wanted to be a bigger part of that, not just a one-dimensional part of her, I guess you would say that's why I'm still a member today..... one thing I'm not saying all this to try to convince you, but I'm just saying this, because it's just how I feel

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1