Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guys i do not want mocking or to get into a chat about it and i have tried to keep thinking positive. But it is harder to ignore how she now cannot stop smiling gleefully as she reads and replies to the constant phone messages she gets all hours. This looks something different now and it troubles me. I have purposely not commented in reply to what has been hinted at several times on the forum before. All i can say is I really do hope that it is not the case. 😞

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

no that's not fair to the people who pay

What RLC could do Is post free ‘best of’ video clips of the week (15-30 sec long) from each apartments on their site. That way potential customers can at least see what they are getting for their subscription before they sign up. Right now all you can do is look at blurred out images in the ‘Popular Replay’ section, which can be very misleading and can make it look like there is physical and sexual activity taking place when there isn’t.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Guys i do not want mocking or to get into a chat about it and i have tried to keep thinking positive. But it is harder to ignore how she now cannot stop smiling gleefully as she reads and replies to the constant phone messages she gets all hours. This looks something different now and it troubles me. I have purposely not commented in reply to what has been hinted at several times on the forum before. All i can say is I really do hope that it is not the case. 😞

maybe you should just ask her to wave at the camera, if she falls out of bed laughing you know 😏

• Confused 1

16 minutes ago, CoRus Mobil said:

haha. what do you think about that? I stopped renewing my subscription, and RLC gave me another 3 days bonus. they finally start to realize that they are losing their customers.

Really? When did you cancel? It must have been relative new offer since they didn’t offer that to me a few weeks ago when I cancelled. 

Il y a 1 heure, traduction911 a dit :

Regardez Hier Leora Lisait un livre comme c'est son habitude depuis plusieurs années ... Que fait l'une des imitatrices par excellence de Leora et j'ai nommé madame diane de reallifecam, et ben, aujourd'hui, elle fait semblant de savoir lire lol, tout le contraire de notre chère Leora ... J'espère que les pas de personnalité, Irma, Ulyana, Mimi, Ginger, la fausse Milena etc, etc, vont revenir à ce qu'elles sont vraiment comme femme que c'en est gênant pour elles ces tristes et pâles imitations de Leora lol .... Faut tu pas avoir de personnalité propre !!!

it's good though that he doesn't imitate Leora sitting on the phone for hours on end

• Haha 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
12 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

maybe you should just ask her to wave at the camera, if she falls out of bed laughing you know 😏

Sir i was not referring to reading the forum. I was talking about whoever it is she is personally messaging.

il y a 1 minute, NewYorkJoe a dit :

Vraiment? Quand avez-vous annulé? Ce devait être une nouvelle offre relative puisqu'ils ne m'ont pas offert cela il y a quelques semaines lorsque j'ai annulé. 

I canceled for a few days. since I got bored of paying to see someone for hours on the phone. the subscription was supposed to stop on May 27 and now I see that the expiration date is May 30

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes Sir you´re absolutely right,as I have said before,I read on a another chat a guy that had heard her saying that she had meet a russian guy in Prague that she has fallen for.And I also said it on saturday 23 she is in love with a new guy.It can´t be Paul texting

her at this hour because of the timelaps between them.Yes I´ve also noticed the smile,it´s a smile you have when you´re in love.

• Upvote 1

The likelihood of anything exciting happening in their apartment is unlikely while both are having their periods. I have noticed that during this time Malia seems to be the most physically uncomfortable, like many women who experience cramps, muscle aches, headaches, etc. The positive side is they should both be back to 100% by the end of this week. 

• Like 2