Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #31 2020 May

5 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

No,not as long Malia is there.It would be very akward for her if Leora will bring in this new friend and how will she explain why there is cameras in the appartment,don´t you think?So no I don´t think so.

You have a valid point.

6 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

The reason why I asked the above question, does anyone feel that when people sign up to this site, not being able to view the content before they can make a decision, should be fare to them, especially lately with this apartment, because not knowing to anyone that what they are watching right now is the new normal for this apartment, and occasionally something sexual will happen... I love Leora,  but even that love doesn't translate from me watching them watching whatever there viewing

I am willing guess that you are probably over thirty years old and know what a movie theater is. Were you allowed a free preview of the movie, other than the billboard. I don't think so. That did not happen, even before the advent of television.

Nor if you, and your companion go out to eat at an upper crust restaurant.Anticipating the bill of fare totaling around one hundred dollars. Are you allowed to sample any thing other than the wine? I don't think so.

Actually on other sites outside of CC's, and RLC. RLC does show previews of the apartments. But they are of the pre 2018 exodus from Russia.

Your wording in your opening sentence indicates you are referring to CC's, rather than RLC.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending RLC"s policies. I am trying to get across to the posting members of this thread. That CamCap's in no way has any control of RLC"s actions, or policies. It is probably the other way around.

Leora, and Malia, are members of the RLC project. But they do not dictate RLC's policies. 

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, scutus said:

I am willing guess that you are probably over thirty years old and know what a movie theater is. Were you allowed a free preview of the movie, other than the billboard. I don't think so. That did not happen, even before the advent of television.

Nor if you, and your companion go out to eat at an upper crust restaurant.Anticipating the bill of fare totaling around one hundred dollars. Are you allowed to sample any thing other than the wine? I don't think so.

Actually on other sites outside of CC's, and RLC. RLC does show previews of the apartments. But they are of the pre 2018 exodus from Russia.

Your wording in your opening sentence indicates you are referring to CC's, rather than RLC.

Don't get me wrong, I am not defending RLC"s policies. I am trying to get across to the posting members of this thread. That CamCap's in no way has any control of RLC"s actions, or policies. It is probably the other way around.

Leora, and Malia, are members of the RLC project. But they do not dictate RLC's policies. 

I think what esanders was referring to Sir was that there are some apartments that have no free cams at all, whereas other do. Therefore you can only know what the people do and even look like by taking a subscription. If each apartment did have a free cam then people would know all the people on the site and maybe even get an idea of their day to day activity. But as some do not you have no idea until you sign up. So one free cam per apartment could make a lot of good sense for the site. I could be wrong so esanders please correct me!

Just now, slipper guyquad said:

I think what esanders was referring to Sir was that there are some apartments that have no free cams at all, whereas other do. Therefore you can only know what the people do and even look like by taking a subscription. If each apartment did have a free cam then people would know all the people on the site and maybe even get an idea of their day to day activity. But as some do not you have no idea until you sign up. I could be wrong so esanders please correct me!

I appreciate the point you are trying to make. Regardless, it is RLC who makes the decision which, if any, and if there are free cams, their location, and in which apartments.

Not Leora, and Malia.

Nor CC's.

Changes in RLC's policies need to be directed to RLC. One does not go to an apartment building to borrow money from the bank that owns it.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, chris hillman said:

Maybe I'm confused a few years,ago on this forum somebody said malia was leoras sister and then after somebody said malia was married with a child anybody know the truth that's if anybody's interested

welcome to the world of the insiders or the people who think they are, do not value the nonsense that often comes up here 😏

• Like 2

Reply to DontAsk,

If i am not mistaken there have been post's in the past saying Leora has met someone new, I don't think it's true. Leora is home

60-70 % of the time and she is with Malia on weekends. I think if she has met someone new she would be out more often in the evening

and out overnight at times. I also don't think she would be letting Malia touch her so often if she had a guy to fill that role. Besides that would 

make three different people that want her, Paul, Malia, and this new guy. That could become way to complicated.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to DontAsk,

If i am not mistaken there have been post's in the past saying Leora has met someone new, I don't think it's true. Leora is home

60-70 % of the time and she is with Malia on weekends. I think if she has met someone new she would be out more often in the evening

and out overnight at times. I also don't think she would be letting Malia touch her so often if she had a guy to fill that role. Besides that would 

make three different people that want her, Paul, Malia, and this new guy. That could become way to complicated.

and it's that simple 🙂

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to DontAsk,

I agree to all that Sir. You make perfect points which all make sense. Very often something you notice can be totally different to what it actually is or could have been. Many things turn out to be only speculation. And i and others are very positive thinking which is why i am sure you are right. 

Good Morning 🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

(Tuesday)

good day of work

🐈😘

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1