Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I mentioned this subject and specifically you Scutus the other day. I stated that although throughout the years we have not seen eye to eye on several things, and have more than once traded insults, I had always respected the fact that your beliefs and opinions during that time have never varied.. The reason being  in most cases is that you pay your membership and are totally happy with whatever Leora does or doesn't do, you dont expect anything more from her than she is prepared to give, so you are therfore never disappointed..... It's a great frame of mind. 

I think that most of us on here are "Leora Fans" otherwise we wouldn't be here...The difference being, perhaps we expect more for our money than you do...and express our disappointment when we don't get it....It doesn't detract from the fact we are fans though, even if we appear to be less accommodating than your good self..😼

I appreciate what you are saying, and thank you. 

In due respect to Philo,  Let's look at Reallifecam. 24/7/365. tenants private lives. What RLC will tell you is that you have access to the apartments " CAMERAS" as advertised. Not the tenants !!!

Jimbo, There are times I have wished for Leora's actions to differ from what she chooses to do. I, however do not claim to be the director of what she does. Nor, do I  bemoan, besmirch, or critique her every movement in the apartment, within range of the cameras.

What she does outside of the apartment is her business. NOT MINE,

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

two beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia 

are ready to get home 

I know you are on the job and dedicated my little feline undercover detective friend and you'll let me know when they arrive. 🕵️   😺 Meow

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Guys this is a very positive remark and i am sure lots agree. And that is i really really do hope that the interaction between the girls continues. For me it is the most beautiful and sensual thing to see them wrapped around each other at night and certainly the only situation that has my full attention on rlc right now! There is nothing better to watch for me and i know i am not alone in loving every minute of it! I know they love it too!

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Guys this is a very positive remark and i am sure lots agree. And that is i really really do hope that the interaction between the girls continues. For me it is the most beautiful and sensual thing to see them wrapped around each other at night and certainly the only situation that has my full attention on rlc right now! There is nothing better to watch for me and i know i am not alone in loving every minute of it! I know they love it too!

For what it is worth. I also am hoping that with the "aunties" exiting the apartment. Their activities as you have described them will resume. For the pleasure of the girls, which will make us the viewers happy also. 😊

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, scutus said:

For what it is worth. I also am hoping that with the "aunties" exiting the apartment. Their activities as you have described them will resume. For the pleasure of the girls, which will make us the viewers happy also. 😊

Absolutely sir. We can see how the girls love being with one another. 

son todo conjeturas, no hay ni una sola prueba.
P.D. por otra parte; tengo que reconocer que se parece y si lo es, ahora entiendo su aficion por las botellas jajaja

they are all conjectures, there is not a single test.
P.S. on the other hand; I have to admit that it looks like it and if it is, now I understand your fondness for bottles hahaha

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Did I miss something ? Were there "native speakers " or people with translators ? All of which can vary. I am not being sarcastic in this question, merely asking if I missed something factual?

In response to my appeal, many people who understand Leora's native language have shared what Leora has been talking about on camera. (about her and the guy). Some have shared the information privately and some have explained things publicly that we did not know before...hence, more conversation about her outside the apartment activity.