Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

My blood pressure is not the topic of this thread. 😁 The accuracy of what is said in the apartment depends on what, how, and who interpreted those conversations. Leaving them with the potential of becoming slander. 

Thus allowing conjecture to be forefront, from which following opinions are based. 

Look back at the posts that I have made. They have been constructive. But they do not fall into the degrading, bemoaning, drivel that has been feeding itself category.

For doing that I have gained the title of a " Leora Fan". To which I say, Thank you ! 

You are welcome to join me any time you so desire.  😊

• Like 2

Well, I used to wake the mornin, before the rooster crowed

Searchin 'for soda bottles, to get myself some dough '

Brought 'em down to the corner, down to the country store

Cash 'em in, and give my money to a man named Curtis Loew 

Old Curt was a black man, with white curly hair

When he had a fifth of wine, he did not have a care

He used to own an old dobro, used to play it 'cross his knee

I'd give old Curt my money, he'd play all day for me

Play me a song Curtis Loew oh Curtis Lowe

Well, I got your drinkin 'money, tune up your old dobro

Some people said he was useless, them people all were fools

Cause Curtis Loew was the finest picker to ever play the blues.

Yes siree ...

On the day old Curtis died nobody came to pray

The ol 'preacher said some words and they chunked him in the clay

Well he lived a lifetime playin' the blackman's blues

and on the day he lost his life that's all he had to lose

Oh play me a song Curtis Loew oh Curtis Loew

I wish that you was here, so everyone would know

Some people said you were useless, them people all were fools

Cause Curtis you were the finest picker to ever play the blues.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, philo said:

For the newbies who don't know what this discussion is all about: Recently some native language speakers have started letting the English only speakers in on what the girls are saying. That has caused more discussion about what they shared that only the native speakers knew before. Some are not happy about that.

Did I miss something ? Were there "native speakers " or people with translators ? All of which can vary. I am not being sarcastic in this question, merely asking if I missed something factual?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, scutus said:

My blood pressure is not the topic of this thread. 😁 The accuracy of what is said in the apartment depends on what, how, and who interpreted those conversations. Leaving them with the potential of becoming slander. 

Thus allowing conjecture to be forefront, from which following opinions are based. 

Look back at the posts that I have made. They have been constructive. But they do not fall into the degrading, bemoaning, drivel that has been feeding itself category.

For doing that I have gained the title of a " Leora Fan". To which I say, Thank you ! 

You are welcome to join me any time you so desire.  😊

I mentioned this subject and specifically you Scutus the other day. I stated that although throughout the years we have not seen eye to eye on several things, and have more than once traded insults, I had always respected the fact that your beliefs and opinions during that time have never varied.. The reason being  in most cases is that you pay your membership and are totally happy with whatever Leora does or doesn't do, you dont expect anything more from her than she is prepared to give, so you are therfore never disappointed..... It's a great frame of mind. 

I think that most of us on here are "Leora Fans" otherwise we wouldn't be here...The difference being, perhaps we expect more for our money than you do...and express our disappointment when we don't get it....It doesn't detract from the fact we are fans though, even if we appear to be less accommodating than your good self..😼

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

Large furniture on the balcony 

One table and two benches 

🐈😘

The girls put it all together themselves on Friday Pulo. Did a good job!