Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

10 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Looks like the physical distance could be telling. Malia may have to be content with Leora knee and thigh tonight!

You might be correct, maybe for it to be fair for both to interact. 

Leora may not want to do battle with Auntie M. for access permission.

Look at it this way. They, at least, are in the same bed, and each lightly caressing the other.

Considering the other option with each being in their appropriate bed room.

Ah Ha, the proximity of exploration has been expanded.😉

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 minutes ago, scutus said:

Ah Ha, the proximity of exploration has been expanded.😉

Ha! If i can say just one thing that is selfish to this beautiful moment - Malia move your bloody leg back a bit!!😆

4 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Ha! If i can say just one thing that is selfish to this beautiful moment - Malia move your bloody leg back a bit!!😆

You are reading my mind !😁

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

She does look a little bit detached. Maybe she is off colour because of the time. She was like that last time too.

It does appear that Malia isn’t as enthusiastic about their cuddle session as she use to be however I do think she is still feeling the discomfort of Auntie M still and will return to normal by tomorrow night. I must say she is a real trouper and is trying her best under those conditions. 

• Like 2

Just maybe, If Leora gets caught up to where we are, in her reading of this thread. She will, if it is her choice,  suggest for Malia to at least straighten her leg out about ten more degrees !

So much for that thought, it is midnight meal time !

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Just maybe, If Leora gets caught up to where we are, in her reading of this thread. She will, if it is her choice,  suggest for Malia to at least straighten her leg out about ten more degrees !

So much for that thought, it is midnight meal time !

But i do have to say it as it was right there on cam for us to see. Don't hate me for it. Looked at what spoiled the mood again! Every minute by the end. It could have waited!! Or maybe it couldn't?

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

But i do have to say it as it was right there on cam for us to see. Don't hate me for it. Looked at what spoiled the mood again! Every minute by the end. It could have waited!! Or maybe it couldn't?

Don't worry, there is/has been no hate involved in any of my posts. Some of my avatars's canines nipping, possibly !😀

Regarding the timing of the girls meal. It comes down to a certain tenant letting us know, without question, who is in directing the activities. In this apartment !    😁

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

Don't worry, there is/has been no hate involved in any of my posts. Some of my avatars's canines nipping, possibly !😀

Regarding the timing of the girls meal. It comes down to a certain tenant letting us know, without question, who is in directing the activities. In this apartment !    😁

I know there is no hate from you Sir! 

Based on Leora's reactions reading her phone, there was none of the normal frowning. 

Actually she seemed happy. Was that directed at this forum.

We shall see !

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Based on Leora's reactions reading her phone, there was none of the normal frowning. 

Actually she seemed happy. Was that directed at this forum.

We shall see !

Lordy i do hope you are right Sir!!!!!