Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Lordy i do hope you are right Sir!!!!!

Tis a bit premature for a definite answer.

But early indications are very favorable !   😂

• Like 2

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Based on Malia's attire, I " think " auntie is still present in her case. Possibly, as early as tomorrow, but definitely by Sat. Their favored interaction, hopefully will return !

Leora's Red Day will be beginning very soon.  By the time Malia is finished Leora will start.  

They go with the Flow.  stephen king blood GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora's Red Day will be beginning very soon.  By the time Malia is finished Leora will start.  

It has already happened Sir. That is the general concensus.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Sorry boss, to inform you that you have been left out ! Leora's aunt M apparently departed company this morning. Prague time !😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I think Leora’s has already passed. She started having her period about 5 days ago. It was part of the reason she wasn’t bating, with exception of 1 time in bed, although she never directly faced any of the cams when she did it. I saw the tip of her tampon string poking out between her legs at that time. By tomorrow night her and Malia should be feeling more comfortable for the weekend ahead which is good. 🙂👍

• Like 2

I suppose RLC requires them to be on stage on Leora´s bed for a couple of hours almost every night. Malia looks quite bored as Leora is always in charge of the program.

• Confused 1

Did Malia give herself a facial earlier? I can see her face glistening from the light. She has been quieter than usual and has only said a few words throughout the entire night. Smile Malia...we all love you! ☺️

• Like 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think that she is a bit under the weather because of her week, and yes she does seem to have put something on her face! She has been quiet but as usual a great little star tonight

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, Calle said:

She may think "what on Earth am I actually doing here, far away from home, sitting on Leora´s bed night after night and listening to her childish singing"  

I think Sir she can put up with the singing when she has the body next to her to go with it!!😆