Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #32 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Totally off topic but relevant as i write. Despite having the replay function does anyone else find watching live more compelling? I find the unpredictability a big part of that.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Totally off topic but relevant as i write. Despite having the replay function does anyone else find watching live more compelling? I find the unpredictability a big part of that.

When RLC first started the replay I hated it. I lost a half month's full subscription when RLC lost the Russian apartments and RLC reimbursed me by giving me access to replay (which I found an unsatisfactory compensation). Now I often have poor Internet Service and have found the replay helpful when I miss something important. But I agree with you...live is better.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

And another good part is that there aren't as many black screen/white dots as often on replay!

13 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Live is always better. But for various reasons, occupations, time differences, server problems. Replay follows right on the tail of live. Without replay, is to be left out.Β 

Thanks to RLC's banning of the members who used to keep the video, and the pictureΒ section up to date, and active.

• Like 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

There are certain songs they play which i recognize now right away and this one now is a regular massage tune! Pity she's doing her toe nails instead!!😑

And certainly the one following reminded me of a very good moment!!

Based on Malia's attire, I " think " auntie is still present in her case. Possibly, as early as tomorrow, but definitely by Sat. Their favored interaction, hopefully will return !

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, scutus said:

Based on Malia's attire, I " think " auntie is still present in her case. Possibly, as early as tomorrow, but definitely by Sat. Their favored interaction, hopefully will return !

Just what i was thinking Sir. Leora seems to have slammed the door behind hers, but Malias is stubbornly staying another night perhaps!

40 minutes ago, scutus said:

I agree, Auntie M (menstruation) should be departing within the next day or 2.

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad

With her fringe cut and eye make up Malia has a 60s Swinging London look going on. And that is A-OK for me!

Thus far, since the girls have been in Leora's bedroom today. Leora's actions indicate she is back to her sensual teasing. If nothing else, just to keep us interested, and trying to guess her next move.😊

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, scutus said:

Thus far, since the girls have been in Leora's bedroom today. Leora's actions indicate she is back to her sensual teasing. If nothing else, just to keep us interested, and trying to guess her next move.😊

It certainly looks to me like Malia is glancing in the mirror at what Leora's hand is doing!