Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

Valeria tried to warm up Marcus but he remained numb. TV and food are more important. Those who say he doesn't deserve a woman like Valeria are right.
Now let's see how the evening goes on; hopefully the kid will wake up.

VALERIA2.thumb.jpg.2b91659075cffc5c07eb6341f3ca1ed1.jpg

VALERIA3.thumb.jpg.fa633e8bc6c4b3e4af3fcafbc0e03ff4.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are both binge watching "Supernatural". I stopped after three seasons as it all became totally repetitive and initial black humor of the older seasons was gone...

What is "Supernatural" ?

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are both binge watching "Supernatural". I stopped after three seasons as it all became totally repetitive and initial black humor of the older seasons was gone...

I stopped in the 11th season, but I had to take care during the confinement so I downloaded the missing seasons because the series ends with the 15th season
This is the longest series for the CW channel

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I stopped in the 11th season, but I had to take care during the confinement so I downloaded the missing seasons because the series ends with the 15th season
This is the longest series for the CW channel

Holy cow 15 seasons. Is it getting better again? I already thought after season 3 all is told...

25 minutes ago, budda said:

Any crisis ???

val.thumb.jpg.9376293b3f92ea1cf1f4f05c05a438e0.jpg

yes there is 😄 lot of things going on, jealusy/project expectation/fears/social things, just is very dificult to get the point since as i have said their conversation is like trying to unveil a conspiracy secret,they have the weirderst way of talking to each other, imagine something like ancient plays shakespear etc how they was talking its something like this here, you really need to try to dfind what the one trys to say to the other one and many times they dont understan eachother. but @budda keep an eye for this kind of talkings and keep me informed, i'm qurious as to what really happening.

and for the time i have said that Marqus is not jealus guy, i'm sorry i was wrong,aparently he is 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2