Val & Marcus (2020) Part #1

9 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

Mister, you can send a present to your love. For example

DON03263.jpg

DEAR VAL! YOU ARE SI YOUNG,  SO INNOCENT, SO BEAUTIFUL I am 100% sure you need not a nano-pipe of Marcus but a a big tool of adult  and strong man!

it is fascinating as how most of the males see womans of this site as a sex object that needs brutally to be sexually asaulted,i'm disgust many times reading comments of uncivilized nature,i feel very sorry for the females that have to tolerate such a treatement from "people" behind a keyboard, it is no wonder that we never hear a good review about a male tenant,there is always "small dick/not good fucker/you deserve better dick etc.." it is so eassy to judge everyone else other than our selfs.and it is true "give a man a keyboard/mask and they will show their true nature" shame....

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

Guest maitre197
3 hours ago, moonlight89 said:

it is fascinating as how most of the males see womans of this site as a sex object that needs brutally to be sexually asaulted'

BRAVO-BRAVO_BRAVO!

I meant the social infantilism of Marcus. That is why  I used the image of   plenty but not phallus.  The girl who know only haw to trade her beauty  and   youth needs  a more experienced partner I guess.  is fascinating as how most of the males see a natural  object as a sex object.

22 minutes ago, Just In said:

I wonder if she has watched Crocodile Dundee that she does her laundry at the same time as cleaning herself.😁

Saves on electricity and washing powder, you just don't understand Just, pure economics 😁👍

• Haha 3