Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

picking up her phone is a habit

A good point. But all we have is speculation and conjecture. That being said, those of us who know her behavior and know the behavior of women in the sex industry, know there is some part inside many of them that like to be watched, not just their bodies, but their thoughts. Whether or not this is true for every woman on here, I do not know. But I would say that the likelihood of something like this being true is higher than most would try to believe.

2 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

No i cannot have been Sir, It looks more like he is there to give Malia company. Leora knew she would be going out again so why invite someone over? It must have been for Malia to be with. But they just drank wine and ended up in this silly state. And every time he tries to touch her leg or arm she pushes him away.

Then he should just pull his dick out and find out what the deal is.

4 minutes ago, jugghead said:

A good point. But all we have is speculation and conjecture. That being said, those of us who know her behavior and know the behavior of women in the sex industry, know there is some part inside many of them that like to be watched, not just their bodies, but their thoughts. Whether or not this is true for every woman on here, I do not know. But I would say that the likelihood of something like this being true is higher than most would try to believe.

My ole friend jugg. Still the trooper. I hear you bud. I'll bet the whisperer didn't even see this coming. 😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

My ole friend jugg. Still the trooper. I hear you bud.

Well bro. What do you think will happen? Does she split with her new man if there is one? Or does she bring him back? And how do you feel about either scenario?