Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #33 2020 May

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I think Guys that we should forget about tonight quickly! It was pretty painful watching at times for several different reasons. Lets just hope that tomorrow will be a much better day and night. Until then!

Watching Malia clearly upset and at times crying wasn't good to watch. Leora should be looking out for her friend.  It doesn't reflect well on Leora coming home so happy and not caring for Malia.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I think Guys that we should forget about tonight quickly! It was pretty painful watching at times for several different reasons. Lets just hope that tomorrow will be a much better day and night. Until then!

I don´t think it´s going to be much better,now that she has set the stage,she is going to do this more and more.She has been dragging out the hours to be longer and longer.It´s only a matter of time till she wont come home at all,you

wait and see.And about Malia,I don´t think it was meant for her to stay this long.It´s because that the border to Russia is closed so she can´t go home yet.Otherwise I think she would have been gone after 3 months.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Watching Malia clearly upset and at times crying wasn't good to watch. Leora should be looking out for her friend.  It doesn't reflect well on Leora coming home so happy and not caring for Malia.

Like much of what we now view in this apartment Aussie, it's all become part of the Leora Comedy Theatre Bandwagon ... Threesome becomes a couple, Laughter turns to tears, The bathroom scene was pure farce, the guy had his ambitions confused with his capablities, And then madam nonchalantly strolling in at daybreak.....Pure slapstick !!!

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Good Morning 🌞🌞

good evening 🌙🌙

Good morning beautiful girls so cute so friendly 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

A great weekend happy  with joy 

(  Sunday  )

🐈😘

A rose for all women 

🐈🌹

• Like 2

Questa è la peggior serata, per ora, di questo appartamento. È davvero lo stesso appartamento di un mese fa? Sembra che in un mese Leora si sia dimenticata, addirittura, di come ci si masturbi. 

Se questa sarà la nuova norma questo appartamento può benissimamente chiudere, ora come ora è più interessante vedere Masha che sta ore e ore nella vasca da bagno. 

• Confused 1