#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

What happened before? maybe the cops wife refused him a quickie  in his coffee break.  If that had been a white man the cop  wouldn't have given him a second look and just carried on. And what was he doing, just picking up trash with a trash picker upper for gods sake.The way the cop behaved you would think he had an automatic weapon in his bloody hand. I'm often out in our road brushing up but i wouldn't have any ID on me when i was doing that so why should he?. No he just saw a black man and decided to exert his ego and so called power and made a right twat of himself but it could have ended up very nasty. As the video said the cop never asked for the white guys ID, strange eh???

There is way more to this story than what we are seeing in the short video clip as usual. Why would all of the entire tactical squad resign after the two team members involved were suspended without pay ?

First of all the man was charging them, he was told to stand down, but he continued to charge more than 50 tactical swat members. Who in their right mind would do such a thing ? What the video doesn't show is they were confronted with many more violators and immediately after the short clip ends they called in paramedics who treated the man, and was secured from the rioters by the tactical squad. 

Moral of the story, don't always believe what you see in the Media, especially the Mainstream US news Media. 

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There is way more to this story than what we are seeing in the short video clip as usual. Why would all of the entire tactical squad resign after the two team members involved were suspended without pay ?

First of all the man was charging them, he was told to stand down, but he continued to charge more than 50 tactical swat members. Who in their right mind would do such a thing ? What the video doesn't show is they were confronted with many more violators and immediately after the short clip ends they called in paramedics who treated the man, and was secured from the rioters by the tactical squad. 

Moral of the story, don't always believe what you see in the Media, especially the Mainstream US news Media. 

Eh Star i think you replied to the wrong post there lol, 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

WTF?!? What was the crime of this old man?

Most of the protesters are peaceful. Just as the vast majority of African-Americans are normal and peaceful people.

You really don't see a problem in the police's behavior? 

Hey Alladino. The cops want the protesters to move back  We don't know why that order was given,  but they're trying to keep the peace, and surrounded by extremely angry people who hate them. With a situation so stressful, you don't walk up to them and put your hands on them. They don't know if this guy has a weapon. So a split second decision is made, to arrest him or push him back. They choose the latter and gets hurt. These police officers have been at for 5 or 6 days at this point. What do you think the officers should have done? Have a good evening.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey Alladino. The cops want the protesters to move back  We don't know why that order was given,  but they're trying to keep the peace, and surrounded by extremely angry people who hate them. With a situation so stressful, you don't walk up to them and put your hands on them. They don't know if this guy has a weapon. So a split second decision is made, to arrest him or push him back. They choose the latter and gets hurt. These police officers have been at for 5 or 6 days at this point. What do you think the officers should have done? Have a good evening.

Perhaps call a medic or an ambulance Ash as he's bleeding from the head not just walk on by and ignore him for gods sake.

bandicam 2020-06-11 04-43-25-321.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

First of all the police officers are not surrounded by angry people.  In the video you can see large parts of the background with nothing but an armored police vehicle that looks like it was made for war. Also the panning forward shows no real threat. On the contrary, you can clearly see a person peacefully holding a protest sign in his hands. 

The hurry was coming from the police. This was a 75 years old guy. No threat at all. They should have resolved the situation peacefully. It would have been best to simply talk to the old man. No violence and no arrest necessary. 

My goodness, this people protesting against police brutality. The policeman who has pushed that old man aggressively without reason should be punished, in my opinion. The whole thing is an assault and could have been fatal. The police should protect the people. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Alladino said:

First of all the police officers are not surrounded by angry people.  In the video you can see large parts of the background with nothing but an armored police vehicle that looks like it was made for war. Also the panning forward shows no real threat. On the contrary, you can clearly see a person peacefully holding a protest sign in his hands. 

The hurry was coming from the police. This was a 75 years old guy. No threat at all. They should have resolved the situation peacefully. It would have been best to simply talk to the old man. No violence and no arrest necessary. 

My goodness, this people protesting against police brutality. The policeman who has pushed that old man aggressively without reason should be punished, in my opinion. The whole thing is an assault and could have been fatal. The police should protect the people. 

Do some research for once in your life !!!! 

• Like 1

Then suppose that you state your job for us all.

It would be interesting to find out what many of us do to make a living in this world.

Though I doubt many would answer. The thought of their anonymity would be broken and we would all know that they are just stowaways in their parents basement banging on a keyboard.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1