#BLACK_LIVES_MATTER #1

Guest hacıvat

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

The problem in America is not the gun culture, the problem in America is the inner city crime culture.  In the county where I grew up probably 75% or more of the homes had guns in them, I'm now 74 years old and the last murder I remember in that county happened in the 1950s, and that murder was committed by bank robbers who did not live in the county. The people of that county had and have strong family ties and moral values which are badly lacking with the criminals and gang members in the inner cities.

Deny an entire race equal opportunity for 200 years, and then complain about the results. That is 74 year old bullshit.

11 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

Deny an entire race equal opportunity for 200 years, and then complain about the results. That is 74 year old bullshit.

Are you kidding me, quit using that excuse as a crutch, you have affirmative action, in America you can climb the latter of success, but you have W O R K & invest your money 💰 

12 minutes ago, EyesOnly said:

What you want to be careful of is that the Hispanics are about to flip the script. White people will soon be in the minority. Then we will see about high and mighty.

Census Finds A More Diverse America, As Whites Lag Growth

America's diversity remains on the rise, with all racial and ethnic minorities growing faster than whites from 2015 to 2016, the U.S. Census Bureau says in a new snapshot of the national population. The agency also found the U.S. median age has risen to nearly 38.

Asian and mixed-race people are the two fastest-growing segments of the U.S. population, the U.S. Census Bureau says. 

Non-Hispanic whites remain the only segment of the U.S. population where deaths outpace births, the agency reports. Non-Hispanic whites remain the largest group of Americans, at 198 million, the Census says, followed by Hispanics at 57.5 million and blacks or African-Americans, at 46.8 million. 

In terms of national diversity, here's the Census Bureau's rundown. We've reordered the agency's list to sort the groups by growth rate:

• The Asian population grew by 3.0 percent to 21.4 million.
  • People who identified as being of two or more races grew by 3.0 percent to 8.5 million.
  • The Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander population grew by 2.1 percent to 1.5 million.
  • The Hispanic population (including all races) grew by 2.0 percent to 57.5 million.
  • The American Indian and Alaska Native population grew by 1.4 percent to 6.7 million.
  • The black or African-American population grew by 1.2 percent to 46.8 million.
  • The white population grew by 0.5 percent to 256.0 million.
  • The non-Hispanic white alone population grew by 5,000 people, remaining at 198.0 million.

2 hours ago, EyesOnly said:

So denying a race equal opportunity for 200 years causes Black people to kill Black people?  

Just like everyone wants to be a hyphenated American. Me, I'm an American, plain and simple. If you want to be labeled a _______-American, please, do all Americans a favor by simply going to that country that you identify with. 

• Like 3

I wish I could take credit for writing this. It speaks to the minds of every TRUE American. I am humbled by the sacrifices made by the men and women who have given their lives so that I can breathe the clean air of freedom!

TAKE A KNEE!

Take a little trip to Valley Forge in January. Hold a musket ball in your Fingers and imagine it piercing your flesh and breaking a bone or two.

There won't be a doctor or trainer to assist you until after the battle, so Just wait your turn. Take your cleats and socks off to get a real Experience.

Then, take a knee on the beach in Normandy where man after American man Stormed the beach, even as the one in front of him was shot to pieces, the Very sea stained with American blood. The only blockers most had were the Dead bodies in front of them, riddled with bullets from enemy fire.

Take a knee in the sweat soaked jungles of Vietnam. From Khe Sanh to Saigon, anywhere will do. Americans died in all those jungles. There was no Playbook that told them what was next, but they knew what flag they Represented. When they came home, they were protested as well, and spit on for reasons only cowards know.

Take another knee in the blood drenched sands of Fallujah in 110 degree Heat. Wear your Kevlar helmet and battle dress. Your number won't be Printed on it unless your number is up! You'll need to stay hydrated but There won't be anyone to squirt Gatorade into your mouth. You're on your Own.

There are a lot of places to take a knee where Americans have given their Lives all over the world. When you use the banner under which they fought As a source for your displeasure, you dishonor the memories of those who Bled for the very freedoms you have. That's what the red stripes mean. It Represents the blood of those who spilled a sea of it defending your Liberty.

While you're on your knee, pray for those that came before you, not on a Manicured lawn striped and printed with numbers to announce every inch of Ground taken, but on nameless hills and bloodied beaches and sweltering Forests and bitter cold mountains, every inch marked by an American life Lost serving that flag you protest.

No cheerleaders, no announcers, no coaches, no fans, just American men and Women, delivering the real fight against those who chose to harm us, Blazing a path so you would have the right to "take a knee." You haven't Any inkling of what it took to get you where you are, but your "protest" is Duly noted. Not only is it disgraceful to a nation of real heroes, it Serves the purpose of pointing to your possible ingratitude for those who chose to Defend you under that banner that will still wave long after your jersey is Retired.

If you really feel the need to take a knee, come with me to church on Sunday and we'll both kneel before Almighty God. We'll thank Him for Preserving this country for as long as He has. We'll beg forgiveness for our Ingratitude for all He has provided us. We'll appeal to Him for Understanding and wisdom. We'll pray for liberty and justice for all, because He is the one who provides those things. But there will be no Protest. There will only be gratitude for His provision and a plea for His Continued grace and mercy on the land of the free and the home of the Brave. It goes like this, GOD BLESS AMERICA

• Like 1