Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Malia now and Malia with that dog's head on Saturday ... find the differences

I am no mind reader but i think i may be able to guess the answer if she was asked Do you prefer tonight or Saturday night? She may need a few seconds to think......😁

I believe the problem presented to Leora from RLC (assuming a communication was made) was that Malia is here on vacation, and leora leaving 75% of the time, making the apartment empty alot. add our complaints and RLC may have taken this into account, notified Leora if she wants to continue to get paid from RLC, to spend more time at home. OR .. I may be WAY off here. Just my opinion guys. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I believe the problem presented to Leora from RLC (assuming a communication was made) was that Malia is here on vacation, and leora leaving 75% of the time, making the apartment empty alot. add our complaints and RLC may have taken this into account, notified Leora if she wants to continue to get paid from RLC, to spend more time at home. OR .. I may be WAY off here. Just my opinion guys. 

Leora is a golden egg for RLC, you can write until you cross-eyed but they don't do anything with it

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

In reality this could be anything, she may have had some bad news from home or something happened to doggo maybe? But then why come home early crying? Surely she could've sought comfort from whoever she's seeing outside? Never seen her this upset in 5 years of watching her though, any speaking is too quiet for my translator to pick up as well, I'm a nosy bastard, I want to know whats going on.

She was rather upset when Paul lifted her up off the floor by the throat in the old apartment

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

She was rather upset when Paul lifted her up off the floor by the throat in the old apartment

yes that was real russian love, Paul normally only used force to dig his nose out

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

I agree. Leora looks like a pouting child who has been scolded and sent to their room for punishment. RLC cam has been her primary source of income over the past 6 + years and she needs them more than they need her. I believe she received communication from them indicating what you stated above, along with letting her know she is being placed on probation for being MIA over the past week. It most likely was a result of multiple complaints from subscribers cancelling or threatening to cancel their paid membership due her behavior in not meeting the terms of their business agreement. Malia looks quite content and is happy that Leora’s inconsiderate behavior has finally been addressed and is actually home at night for the first time in over a week.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I agree. Leora looks like a pouting child who has been scolded and sent to their room for punishment. RLC cam has been her primary source of income over the past 6 + years and she needs them more than they need her. I believe she received communication from them indicating what you stated above, along with letting her know she is being placed on probation for being MIA over the past week. It most likely was a result of multiple complaints from subscribers cancelling or threatening to cancel their paid membership due her behavior in not meeting the terms of their business agreement. Malia doesn’t look the least upset and is pribably happy that Leora’s inconsiderate behavior has finally been addressed.

Add to this her bf told Leora he wasn't going to appear on camera and you can see why she's upset. Spanked by RLC then dumped by her bf.

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1