Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

Just now, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

They would believe it because they have not been on CC long enough to understand that Leora & Malia are living in Nevada, USA, at Area 51 where the moon landing was faked and where RLC has been filmed for years.

LMAO...you are a funny Squirrel !!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LMAO...you are a funny Squirrel !!!

I'm generally funny, but this is true. The impressive evidence is in the CC archives, and my cousin squirrel can get through any goddamn security fence. It's always been obvious, anyway. Got pictures of Nora, etc. with a background picture of Las Vegas neon signs (The Barc girls love gambling when rich men subsidize them at the craps table.)

I even know where Leora's first apartment was , located in Krasnojarskoville -- you'll see the antenna Paul was making sticking out the window. It's all proof that what I say is 100% true....

:wink:

slum.jpg_thumb.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm generally funny, but this is true. The impressive evidence is in the CC archives, and my cousin squirrel can get through any goddamn security fence. It's always been obvious, anyway. Got pictures of Nora, etc. with a background picture of Las Vegas neon signs (The Barc girls love gambling when rich men subsidize them at the craps table.)

I even know where Leora's first apartment was , located in Krasnojarskoville -- you'll see the antenna Paul was making sticking out the window. It all proof that what I say is 100% true....

:wink:

slum.jpg_thumb.png

so are you saying Leora was a slumlord at one point or another in her lifetime?  keep up the good work old bushy one, I love reading your posts!!  the bottom line is these girls love money, attention, humor and gadgets and that my attic rodent is all i'm going to say about that 🙂

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

Reply to New YorkJoe.

Although I would agree Leora's somber mood is the result of the late night phone call she got that really upset her, I doubt that call was from management of reallifecam. I don't think she would be getting a call  at 2:30 in the morning to talk buisiness.

You’re assuming the phone call came from the same time zone she is currently living in Prague. Does anybody know where RLC corporate business office is located? Because if the phone call was coming from New York or California in the U.S. or somewhere in Russia, like Moscow, there can be a 6-9 hour time difference so it is very possible. 

1 minute ago, NewYorkJoe said:

You’re assuming the phone call came from the same time zone she is currently living in Prague. Does anybody know where RLC corporate business office is located? Because if the phone call was coming from New York or California in the U.S. or somewhere in Russia, like Moscow, there can be a 6-9 hour time difference so it is very possible. 

it's very possible because of the weird hours the whole of RLC keeps in the first place....I doubt it was from RLC but it can't be ruled out IMO.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

When I get a phone call at 2:30 am, I assume it came from the East Coast of North America, and that something bad as happened. Or, luckily, it's just a drunk person who butt-dialed me...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

When I get a phone call at 2:30 am, I assume it came from the East Coast of North America, and that something bad as happened. Or, luckily, it's just a drunk person who butt-dialed me...

Then it was just some asshole who dialed. 😏

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, happyone said:

Then it was just some asshole who dialed. 😏

Hopefully not a CamCaps asshole... we got plenty of those. But I admit that dialing a wrong number with one's asshole must take a great deal of practice and talent. 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Hopefully not a CamCaps asshole... we got plenty of those. But I admit that dialing a wrong number with one's asshole must take a great deal of practice and talent. 🤣

About like nut dialing

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Leora is laughing and smiling now with Malia at the program they are watching. Good to see! Been really awful seeing both of them in tears this weekend.