Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

Maybe she was still with Paul, somebody has told him of the antics and he's logged in and seen the marks on her body and that she wasn't home at 2am, then sent a 'we need to talk' text, she comes back, phones him and he finishes with her? Just another theory...

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

27 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

Maybe she was still with Paul, somebody has told him of the antics and he's logged in and seen the marks on her body and that she wasn't home at 2am, then sent a 'we need to talk' text, she comes back, phones him and he finishes with her? Just another theory...

No, Leora, da quanto è stato tradotto da un altro utente qui, aveva già detto a Malia che tornava verso le 2.

28 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

No I don´t think so,it would be so awkaward if Paul would have access to RLC,he sitting infront of his PC and looking at their apartment to see Malia running around all naked and see her doing other things like yesterday in Malia´s room.Nooo,that wouldn´t

work.

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I agree. Leora looks like a pouting child who has been scolded and sent to their room for punishment. RLC cam has been her primary source of income over the past 6 + years and she needs them more than they need her. I believe she received communication from them indicating what you stated above, along with letting her know she is being placed on probation for being MIA over the past week. It most likely was a result of multiple complaints from subscribers cancelling or threatening to cancel their paid membership due her behavior in not meeting the terms of their business agreement. Malia looks quite content and is happy that Leora’s inconsiderate behavior has finally been addressed and is actually home at night for the first time in over a week.

Sorry to disagree with you Joe...But to quote an old English colloquialism “ What a load of old bollocks “ 

RLC would not get involved because to their minds she has done no wrong..

Perhaps she’s not a scolded child, perhaps she has feelings like all of us and is tired of OUR...and I say OUR constant abuse...Personally, I can’t blame her.

Perhaps  she has scrutinised us like we do her, and she doesn’t like what she see’s, perhaps she thinks we are not worth the effort, just as we think she might not be worth the money.....And sometimes I have to ask myself the same question..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

malia seems to be holding back tonight. could that be coz she got blamed by a certain few for all the goings on these last few days

Not sure about that Sir! Lots of people felt really sorry for her especially on Saturday and i dont know about blame?

1 minute ago, slipper guyquad said:

Not sure about that Sir! Lots of people felt really sorry for her especially on Saturday and i dont know about blame?

i said a certain few. u tend to remember critisism more yhan praise

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry to disagree with you Joe...But to quote an old English colloquialism “ What a load of old bollocks “ 

RLC would not get involved because to their minds she has done no wrong..

Perhaps she’s not a scolded child, perhaps she has feelings like all of us and is tired of OUR...and I say OUR constant abuse...Personally, I can’t blame her.

Perhaps  she has scrutinised us like we do her, and she doesn’t like what she see’s, perhaps she thinks we are not worth the effort, just as we think she might not be worth the money.....And sometimes I have to ask myself the same question..

I didn't think Leora read these things

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i said a certain few. u tend to remember critisism more yhan praise

Ok no problem. I was only saying she got a lot of positive things and sympathy said too. Not criticizing your post at all i hope you know.

Assuming RLC did call her, it's just kicking the can down the road on their part. She's been doing this shit for 6 years, if I was her, I'd be losing my mind. All she does is sit at home, diddle herself, cuddle with Malia, then sleep. If she wants to go out and get dicked down, I don't think RLC would say anything, and they shouldn't unless it becomes a constant thing where she's gone for most of the day. Forcing her to stay home just pisses her off, and removes any illusion of "realism" this company pretends to have(as some chick gets sacrificed right now in the B apartments).

I can understand Leora wanting to go out and tear it up for a while. She should. Obviously the...incident with Malia's bathing service should be handled differently in the future, but whatever.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I just tuned in and guess what I'm seeing, every one watching them watch a movie, what a magical moment this must be for us... I can only hope RLC doesn't increase the price, to continue us to experience all this excitement before our eyes

• Like 2