Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

4 minutes ago, DontAsk said:

Add to this her bf told Leora he wasn't going to appear on camera and you can see why she's upset. Spanked by RLC then dumped by her bf.

Did you hear Leora that her new boyfriend objected to appearing on cam and broke it off with her? When did that revelation present itself? 

• Like 2

i dont think her sadness has anything to do with a warning from rlc, because she started crying right after she came home at 02:15 am after a phone call that she took in the toilet, i guess it was break up with her guy call .

• Like 4

Just now, NewYorkJoe said:

Did you hear Leora that her new boyfriend objected to appearing on cam and broke it off with her? When did that revelation present itself? 

I forgot who posted it, but its in this thread somewhere.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I agree. Leora looks like a pouting child who has been scolded and sent to their room for punishment. RLC cam has been her primary source of income over the past 6 + years and she needs them more than they need her. I believe she received communication from them indicating what you stated above, along with letting her know she is being placed on probation for being MIA over the past week. It most likely was a result of multiple complaints from subscribers cancelling or threatening to cancel their paid membership due her behavior in not meeting the terms of their business agreement. Malia doesn’t look quite content and is happy that Leora’s inconsiderate behavior has finally been addressed.

Where is the insight into her private life, if we cannot even see her BF?

Just sitting around in the apartment for a while, and then disappearing again and again to actual live somewhere else, is nonsense. The problem is not that she is not in the Apartment all the time, but that her private life do not take place in the Apartment at all. 

First these silly shows and now that, it's time for the RLC to finally restart this apartment with some people who are actually willing to participate in the project. No pseudo lesbian shows, but an insight into the lives of the inhabitants. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Reply to New YorkJoe.

Although I would agree Leora's somber mood is the result of the late night phone call she got that really upset her, I doubt that call was from management of reallifecam. I don't think she would be getting a call  at 2:30 in the morning to talk buisiness.

• Like 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

all i want to say about that situation is i hope next time Leora won't forget who her real friend is, tomorrow is a new day

I agree totally Sir. She needs a shoulder to cry on and Malia is there for her to do so. This is where she has someone to rely on.

il y a 33 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

She was rather upset when Paul lifted her up off the floor by the throat in the old apartment

Wow, I missed that! Only just started using this site after 5 years of watching RLC, wish I'd found it earlier as I miss a lot of stuff with work and replay is too expensive.

I'm surprised he had his hands on her for long enough to lift her up to be honest, only ever caught him getting mad at her once, he caught her rubbing one out to the camera, was weird though, he must've known she was doing it.

il y a 6 minutes, Xarvaz a dit :

Tout ce que je veux dire à propos de cette situation, c'est que j'espère que la prochaine fois que Leora n'oubliera pas qui est son véritable ami, demain est un nouveau jour

entièrement d accord avec cette réflexion

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Guys! There is a danger that this issue is spiralling out of control or any sense of reality come to that.

Several opinions have been posted over the past few days, and some people have overreacted to a situation they have no control over and even less knowledge of what the true facts are.

Yes we have seen with our eyes, certain things occur in the apartment and drawn our own conclusions, irrespective of whether they are the truth or not. Also many things have been said through disappointment and anger.

Please indulge me, and allow me to put this hypothetical situation to you for your comments?

We all have good imaginations, so put them to work on this scenario...

What about if Malia arrived in Prague as a guest for a while, but because of the pandemic was forced to stay for in indefinite time.....Friends can be friends for many years but you really don’t know them until you are confined with them 24/7.

Bear in mind also that prior to Malias arrival Leora was a free spirit , used to doing exactly what she wanted when she wanted....Irrespective of whether you liked her or not, she was rarely inactive for too long.

It was mentioned by me and some others at the time, that in our opinions Malia brought very little to the table and if anything had been a hindrance to the harmony of the apartment. My opinion on that has never varied...She might be a nice person , I wouldn’t know, but I do know that since she arrived the apartment has deteriorated.

Leora gets no space or privacy to express herself like she used to, only behind the closed door of the bedroom..Malia follows her around like a shadow, after a while this can become similar to a straight jacket and frustration and impatience can set in. 

Malia also may have brought different influences also, inasmuch as in all the years most of us have been watching Leora, we could only remember her drinking alcohol a couple of times....but since Malia arrived her alcoholic intake has increased tenfold.

Imagine also that her and Paul have parted and only talk through friendship and interest in the dog...this entitles her to see anyone she wishes whenever she wishes without having to consult Paul, Malia or us....Because she goes out doesn’t necessarily mean she is with a guy, although what does it matter if she is....It’s her life!  

People making remarks on here about her grazed knees, and how that proves she is shagging someone is outrageous and laughable..

Think also about the visitor on Saturday night....What about if it was Malia who asked him to come to keep her company? And not a devious plot by Leora to get him comfortable and then desert him...There are two sides to every story .

I would imagine  Leora is pissed of at the moment with several things....Lack of privacy from her guest, Her breakup with Paul, Our opinions, which sometimes border on outrageous , and how to balance everything and still have a personal life if she wishes....

My opinion is that Malia is not a patch on Leora, and is revered at the moment by default.

I know not everyone will agree with my thoughts on this matter, but it’s as credible as any others that have graced these pages for a few days now....give it some thought, and be patient....It will work out

I agree with almost everything you have written here. It's the most down-to-earth and realistic appraisal so far, of what's been happening, so thanks for putting it down in words so that it's on the record. We'll see in a month or so how close you are in your assessment. 

• Like 4