Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #34 2020 May-June

2 hours ago, blue is the colour said:

I really feel sorry for the dog Eva that was left behind poor thing must have a broken heart... she and Eva had some great times together.

To be honest, as a dog owner myself, and she seemed more attached to Eva than Paul, I don't know how she could do it...😢

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

I agree with almost everything you have written here. It's the most down-to-earth and realistic appraisal so far, of what's been happening, so thanks for putting it down in words so that it's on the record. We'll see in a month or so how close you are in your assessment. 

it was Malia who took a step back this weekend and gave Leora plenty of room to do her thing, no more or less, but I'm not in the mood for this endless discussion

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

good night beautiful girls so cute so good 🌃

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

good evening 🌃

Good Morning  🌅

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

Cat Rabbit GIF  adorable cat GIF

• Like 1

7 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Fine, If that’s what happens, however RLC then needs to remove Leora’s name as a ‘tenant’ and ‘roommate’ so only Malia’s name is listed. Plus, it’s only fair to have Malia move to the master bedroom, and ask Leora move to the guest room since she is now only the apartment to store her clothes and to sleep for 6-7 hours/day. If Leora’s disappearing act is the new norm then RLC needs to ask her to leave so Malia can be receive 100% of the $ compensation. 

boo woo

• Like 2

Someone here said that they think it was RLC that called her tonight and gave her a reprimand to correct herself.But I don´t think so,why on earth should they call her in the middle of the night to do that.I more agree Mr.Xarvas her her when he said that

she is their golden egg and they won´t do anything like that.I don´t think it was Paul either because what I remeber he have never called her in the middle of the night.We just have to wait and see what´s going to happen in the following days.Maybe it is

that somebody says that it was the guy she´s been out with lately that he wouldn´t want to see her anymore,I don´t no,We will see.

• Like 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad

She is alternating between smiling looking at the phone and tablet but is now in tears again. Her emotions are all over the place. Whatever it was about has really cut into her.😢