Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

5 hours ago, Alladino said:

Why do you think Leora give a damn about what people in this forum say? Even if she would do that, criticism of her lack of involvement in the project is not criticism of her as a person but of the concept of RLC with this apartment. 

How many more of these silly pseudo-lesbian shows are there to be seen in this apartment, until finally everyone here realizes that the girls are bullshitting you? 

The problem was never that leora can't always be in the apartment, as this is completely normal. The problem is that Leora doesn't give a real insight into her private life, but rather puts on a kind of show. This is a problem that has now reached many apartments in RLC. Starting with the superficial bullshit in GOV. 

Don't like it don't watch that simple. Constructive criticism is one thing but the last few days of been anything but that.

Why should care? I ask you the same question as for her she's a human being irregardless of what she does and deserves a little more respect.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Don't like it don't watch that simple. Constructive criticism is one thing but the last few days of been anything but that.

Why should care? I ask you the same question as for her she's a human being irregardless of what she does and deserves a little more respect.

Criticism can also be expressed respectfully and that is what i do. I never said anything disrespectful about Leora. 

But one thing is clear, the shows she performs do not fit into RLC. It would also be a pity that we can not see her new BF, if he exists. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Raul, I hear your position however there are other factors that you need to consider in your argument that It is OK for Leora and her man friend or lover wants privacy which is ‘How does her friend Malia feel about this situation?’ Malia left her private life back home thousands of miles away to join her friend in this project under a different set of circumstances and now Leora has decided to change those circumstances without any consideration to her best friend Malia and how she feels about it. If Leora could see the sadness and boredom on Malia face being left alone night after night maybe she would appreciate and understand why viewers are disappointed with her behavior. It’s quite evident that Malia did not anticipate the situation that has transpired with Leora’s other private life away from RLC. I believe if Malia knew she was eventually going to all alone in apartment while her friend is out having fun and socializing all the time she would have never joined her in Prague.

Last I checked Malia and Leora where not joined at the hip. I do believe they are able to move around separately.

• Like 5

Leora est peut être déçue de la réaction de ses fans qui l'ont beaucoup critiqué lol.

Elle a passé le réveillon et le nouvel an avec vous et elle ne prend presque jamais de vacances et maintenant qu'elle sort 3 nuits seulement, vous oubliez tous ce qu'elle a fait pour satisfaire vous désirs pervers lol.

Demandez lui pardon si vous voulez qu'elle remette un jour le doigt dans le cul pour vous

• Like 3

Il y a 15 heures, traduction911 a dit :

Malheureusement Leora a été battu la nuit dernière et je doutes fort qu'elle se doutait qu'elle finirait avec des coups ... J'espère juste qu'ils n'ont pas trop molesté pauvre petite ... Faire attention à qui on rencontre de nos jours ... Pauvre petite ... C'est navrant ... L'on est loin des excès de colère de Paul ... L'on parle d'agression rien de moins ... J 'ai vus les marques dans le coup des deux côtés et aussi des gros échhoses sur les deux genoux ... C'est sûr, un ou des salauds lui ont fait passer un mauvais quart d'heure, soyez-en certain ...

Elle a peut-être attrapé le covid ? J espère pas..

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Last I checked Malia and Leora where not joined at the hip. I do believe they are able to move around separately.

that's obvious, one goes out all night and the other stays home...definitely not joined at the hips 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Can't we all just get a long LOL ..... I don't care what either of the girls do because I don't watch them, but the main thing is they make my forum buddies happy happy happy !!

What do you want  Harley ??? LOL 😏

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Criticism can also be expressed respectfully and that is what i do. I never said anything disrespectful about Leora. 

But one thing is clear, the shows she performs do not fit into RLC. It would also be a pity that we can not see her new BF, if he exists. 

RLC has no set rules how or what the tennants do. That's where most of the people get it wrong.

If she has BF that's her business and if she doesn't bring him so you can watch them fuck then so be it.

People have this she owes me mentality when in fact she does not.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

RLC has no set rules how or what the tennants do. That's where most of the people get it wrong.

If she has BF that's her business and if she doesn't bring him so you can watch them fuck then so be it.

People have this she owes me mentality when in fact she does not.

I would have no problem with her leaving the project. Just because of the silly pseudo lesbian shows Leora puts on there. 

The rest is actually a problem for RLC, as they claim to provide a view into the private life of the residents. If Leora can't even manage to bring her BF to the apartment, it makes even less sense to keep her in the project. 

The whole thing is honestly a matter of principle. I don't think Leora herself is very interesting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A inda está aqui  

Chega   

Se não gostas 

Das meninas leora e Malia 

Vai ver outras meninas nos outros apartamentos 

Chega disto 

Eu gosto da menina leora tal como ela é 

leora gosta da Malia  

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Família leora