Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Creo que la mayoría de la gente aquí no cree que Leora sea una mala persona. Al menos no lo creo. 

Al mismo tiempo, sin embargo, también es importante dejar en claro que este apartamento está actualmente en la dirección del espectáculo y menos en la dirección de la vida real. Si Leora realmente ha encontrado a alguien, creo que sería importante ver a esta persona también en el departamento. Al menos esa fue la idea del proyecto para obtener una idea de la vida privada de los residentes. No es que la vida privada tenga lugar en otro lugar y en el departamento las chicas fingen estar sexualmente interesadas entre ellas como un espectáculo para la cámara.  

Creo que los pseudo shows lésbicos están mal y no deberían estar presentes en RLC. Eso no me hace ni a mí ni a otros que piensan igual a las malas personas ...

If that is the case that there is another person in your life ... that person is not part of RLC ... and you do not have to go to the apartment if he does not want to ... you have to respect that person's private life friend...
All acts have their consequences ..... this is life.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think most people here don't think Leora is a bad person. At least I don't think so. 

At the same time, however, it is also important to make it clear that this apartment is currently very much in the direction of show and less in the direction of real life. If Leora has really found someone, I think it would be important to see this person also in the apartment. At least that was the idea of the project to get an insight into the private life of the residents. Not that the private life takes place somewhere else and in the apartment the girls pretend to be sexually interested in each other as a show for the camera.  

I think, the pseudo lesbian Shows are wrong and should not be present in RLC. That do not make me or others that think equal bad people ...

no more lesbian shows plz.

no more shows period

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think most people here don't think Leora is a bad person. At least I don't think so. 

At the same time, however, it is also important to make it clear that this apartment is currently very much in the direction of show and less in the direction of real life. If Leora has really found someone, I think it would be important to see this person also in the apartment. At least that was the idea of the project to get an insight into the private life of the residents. Not that the private life takes place somewhere else and in the apartment the girls pretend to be sexually interested in each other as a show for the camera.  

I think, the pseudo lesbian Shows are wrong and should not be present in RLC. That do not make me or others that think equal bad people ...

Finished with fucking up the girls apartments have you?...more cock than ever in them...your wet dream come true!  Now you are moving on to this one?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/16527-leora-malia-general-chat-topic-34-2020-may-june/?page=10&tab=comments#comment-1635891277

The people they should be most careful of are bullshitters like you.  Nobody said that Malia was only a guest.  Clearly she's a paid tenant of RLC, otherwise her name wouldn't be on the apartment list.  What was actually said (see link above, 1st comment), is that Malia was considered a "Girl on Vacation" and she wouldn't stay a long time.  This is referencing the Girl on Vacation apartments and the relatively short time of their tenancy, which is typically 1, 2, 3, or 4 months.  And if she is only there for a short time, it won't be the only time this has happened.  Viola stayed with her friends Kylie and Rus in the Couples on Vacation apartment between 6th March 2020 and 4th May 2020 (59 days) as a "Girl on Vacation".  And Masha's friend Sophia stayed with Masha on two different occasions as a "Girl on Vacation", 10th November 2019 to 14th January 2020 (65 days), and also 13th February 2020 to 6th March 2020 (22 days). 

The last time I checked, they are in the "Roommates/Singles" category. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

If that is the case that there is another person in your life ... that person is not part of RLC ... and you do not have to go to the apartment if he does not want to ... you have to respect that person's private life friend...

Almost nothing happens in this apartment month after month, since Leora has moved to another contry, and now that there is a possibility, everything happens only somewhere else?!? One consequence could be for RLC to close the apartment and look for new residents actualy take part in the project.

Anyway, it is important in the first place that these pseudo lesbian shows finally stop. Regardless of whether Leora has found a new BF or not.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

Almost nothing happens in this apartment month after month, since Leora has moved to another contry, and now that there is a possibility, everything happens only somewhere else?!? One consequence could be for RLC to close the apartment and look for new residents actualy take part in the project.

Anyway, it is important in the first place that these pseudo lesbian shows finally stop. Regardless of whether Leora has found a new BF or not.

They are going to come after you for voicing those opinions. They have decided to double down on this one and they are bringing in extra people to try and shut down opinions like yours. You will either need to have strong composition to withstand the attack or just don't give a damn.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Raul, I hear your position however there are other factors that you need to consider in your argument that It is OK for Leora and her man friend or lover wants privacy which is ‘How does her friend Malia feel about this situation?’ Malia left her private life back home thousands of miles away to join her friend in this project under a different set of circumstances and now Leora has decided to change those circumstances without any consideration to her best friend Malia and how she feels about it. If Leora could see the sadness and boredom on Malia face being left alone night after night maybe she would appreciate and understand why viewers are disappointed with her behavior. It’s quite evident that Malia did not anticipate the situation that has transpired with Leora’s other private life away from RLC. I believe if Malia knew she was eventually going to all alone in apartment while her friend is out having fun and socializing all the time she would have never joined her in Prague.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, philo said:

The last time I checked, they are in the "Roommates/Singles" category. 

Not sure what point you're trying to make here or what bearing it has on my comment.  If you're suggesting that the examples I gave are not valid because they're in a different category, then Masha's apartment is also in the "Roommates/Singles" category, and her friend Sophia stayed with her for 65 and 22 days with her name added to the apartment each time.  If Malia is staying with Leora for only a few months, it's the same situation.

• Like 6