Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

buenas:

casi todo de lo que  aquí se vierte, son todo conjeturas, hay pocos hechos demostrables y con todo esto, vamos directamente a la caza de brujas, convirtiéndonos en jueces y verdugos de ella.no sabemos la realidad de los hechos, basamos nuestros datos en conversaciones de traductor, sacadas la mayoría de ellas, fuera de contexto; habría que haberlas escuchado enteras.

una cosa es criticar y mas que criticar; protestar, por que nuestros intereses no  se cumplen, y en lugar de 24/7. tenemos....? o teléfono/7, pero es verdad, que son adultas y son libres; si quieren tener un novio o dos o tres que los tengan.

yo,  personalmente, tengo mi opinión, y la mantengo (ojala me equivoque  y tenga que rectificar), respecto a los derroteros de este proyecto

respecto a ELLA , no tengo ninguna duda que superara este disgusto ,ELLA es grande y se las ingeniara para remomtar. 

es mi opinión, gracias por leerme

• Like 4

1 hour ago, raul399 said:

Hello...
I am reading all the comments from these last days ... and honestly, it is not a good person to talk about her departures from the apartment ... she can do whatever she wants ...
If I could send you a personal message ... I would tell you not to read the comments on this forum ...
A long time ago I made comments equal to those that are being published lately ... and one person told me that he was a bad person ... and I realized my mistake ... from that moment I stopped making those kinds of comments ... ..
There is always talk of respect towards Leora ... but what I read lacks respect ... everyone knows what she does when she is not in the apartment and nobody has proof ....
if there is no evidence, it is best not to say anything ... making false accusations makes them bad people ...

I think most people here don't think Leora is a bad person. At least I don't think so. 

At the same time, however, it is also important to make it clear that this apartment is currently very much in the direction of show and less in the direction of real life. If Leora has really found someone, I think it would be important to see this person also in the apartment. At least that was the idea of the project to get an insight into the private life of the residents. Not that the private life takes place somewhere else and in the apartment the girls pretend to be sexually interested in each other as a show for the camera.  

I think, the pseudo lesbian Shows are wrong and should not be present in RLC. That do not make me or others that think equal bad people ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1