Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #35 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

If something had happened at home, he would probably be packing his bags today. He will have quarreled with the bf, also because he has already quarreled with Paul 😂

I dont know Sir and am only offering an opinion on that particular incident. The fact that Leora is much happier today is all that matters. We have seen both of them in tears this weekend and we dont want to see it again.

Leora is entering the danger zone of excessive weight gain!!!!!! I don't think i have ever seen her soooo chubby! All those late night meals are really unhealthy. She is still gorgeous but I personally don't want to see too many dimples on that gorgeous ass! 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

Leora is entering the danger zone of excessive weight gain!!!!!! I don't think i have ever seen her soooo chubby! All those late night meals are really unhealthy. She is still gorgeous but I personally don't want to see too many dimples on that gorgeous ass! 

You can still find a bag of bones in one of the COV apartments, have fun

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, van the man said:

i think she looks better for it

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

RLC has no set rules how or what the tennants do. That's where most of the people get it wrong.

If she has BF that's her business and if she doesn't bring him so you can watch them fuck then so be it.

People have this she owes me mentality when in fact she does not.

Well I expect her to fuck on camera if she is fucking off camera. Otherwise send her back to her home. I don't pay for her to come to Prague and have a life outside the apartment. So while you may speak for some obviously you don't speak for me!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Well I expect her to fuck on camera if she is fucking off camera. Otherwise send her back to her home. I don't pay for her to come to Prague and have a life outside the apartment. So while you may speak for some obviously you don't speak for me!!

I believe the problem is, when you present a product for subscribers to watch, but the product (Leora) is out of the apartment for 75% of the time, you have a product failure. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2