Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

It's been considered quite peculiar that amongst most noticed occasions that occurred at the residence for around a week prior to around 3 to 4 days ago, that few if any occasions involving exchanging of body rubdowns and/or massages seemed to have occurred.

The same could be considered for any occasions similar to some crossing of some legs while exchanging of some rubbing and caressing of one another in various places while watching something on a tablet with exception of occurring perhaps once or twice during that week.

Although it had seemed to have been noticed that the occasions mentioned in both paragraphs above had been occurring for awhile off and on...on a consistent basis prior to then...including an occasion that seemed to have developed into something even somewhat more around three weeks ago...it has been quite peculiar that only a couple of occasions even remotely close the occasions mentioned in paragraph two have occurred during that time period of a week prior to three or four days ago, and perhaps only one, if any, have occurred at all even remotely similar to the occasions mentioned in paragraph one and none at all even similar to an occasion around three weeks ago mentioned in this paragraph.

If any of the mentioned occasions were supposed to have been meant to have been believed that they had occurred spontaneously and were occasions of genuine real life occurrences between two friends who had become also two roommates, why all of a sudden did things change to where only one or two occasions have occurred that were similar to the ones mentioned in paragraph two...and perhaps only one, if any, of the occasions mentioned in paragraph one have occurred in that time period and certainly none of the occasions have ever developed any further than as seemed to have around three weeks ago now ? 

If these occasions had been supposedly merely spontaneously occurring occasions between two close friends and not merely for some underlying reason such as observer attraction for some reason...why have the occasions subsided to a point of not hardly occurring much at all recently since then, and why has there never been any further developement as far as the occasion the occurred around three weeks ago with the two friends ?

It has been noticed that recently after the events that occurred with one of the two exiting the residence and spending good bits of her time away last week until something unfortunate seemed to have occurred that has seemed to have changed that some...and now it's been noticed that the two has seemed to be again back to spending more of their time to theirselves as they seemed to have before they ever started spending more time together.

Imo...if the occasions mentioned were occasions that were merely spontaneously occuring occasions between two friends in efforts of being sociable, cordial, and physically gratifying interactions of close friends, offering mutual benefits of physical contact that benefited them both not only physically but sensually as well, perhaps the occasions would not have subsided quite as much and perhaps there may have even been some further development in some of the occasions instead.

Being sensually physically stimulated from or by someone else at times instead of merely ones self more times than not offers experiences of higher levels of sensual and even sexual gratification and satisfaction.  

Everyone has their own views and opinions on anything including this...I have mentioned mine on this on multiple occasions and it will not waver if nothing there ever does during the rest of my sub. until it's end.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well before I head off to bed, I just like to say, it was nice to finally get some alone time with Leora,  and the replays has been so nice, I haven't had time to see her live, and one more Point, whoever sent her the flowers was a smart move, because she  in love with them,  and the look on her face after smelling them, shows she's in heaven

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Well before I head off to bed, I just like to say, it was nice to finally get some alone time with Leora,  and the replays has been so nice, I haven't had time to see her live, and one more Point, whoever sent her the flowers was a smart move, because she  in love with them,  and the look on her face after smelling them, shows she's in heaven

Thanks e...I thought she might like them. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1