Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

people commenting on likes and dislikes is a normal function in any forum.  what PF is doing is nothing more than spamming!!

and what you do is trolling .. every day you spoil this forum, it makes me sick,welcome to the ignore

• Like 6

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Irrespective of what we may think, these two girls are individuals and are not joined at the hip like Siamese twins...Leora owes Malia nothing and vice versa, they both need their own space to do as they wish without any guilt attached.

Geographically they are identical, but physically, psychologically and intellectually they are possibly a world apart.🤔

I never said there were joined at the hip Jimbo. I am not applying guilt either, only something about each one individually. Why that is taken as some kind of attack or anything is beyond me. I cannot say anything. Why my posts are always the wrong ones is too much now. I don't get this. I'm out.

3 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I never said there were joined at the hip Jimbo. I am not applying guilt either, only something about each one individually. Why that is taken as some kind of attack or anything is beyond me. I cannot say anything. Why my posts are always the wrong ones is too much now. I don't get this. I'm out.

Again my friend, I am in no way shape or form attacking you...not my intention whatsoever..

• Like 3

beautiful happy day  Of Sun 

Leora and Malia 

Have a great happy day 

👸👸

Beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

we have to pamper and give affection to all women

A flower for all women 

🐈💐

A special day 

🐈😘

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, wooders78 said:

the one with a pulse

Not sure what your getting at by that comment but in answering your other sarcastic comment, the answer to that question should be clear to all so I'll not dignify a question of sarcasm wirh a dilligent answer.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, scutus said:

To my knowledge, there have been no complaints from the SS's administration. 

There has been no censoring done concerning the excess pages. 

May I remind you of the excessive vulgar gifs that Raul posted earlier this year.

No need to reply. I already know why those did not bother you. It is because those were degrading Leora.

Unlike Pulo Filipes who shows his appreciation of her. 

Just my personal observation,and opinion, that apparent attitude of Leora's Negative Fans.

Is that this the Leora's , Malia thread of CC's forum. Should be Off Limits, to Leora's, and Malia's Supportive Fans.

Keeping in mind that the Automatic Post Counter, does not do anything, but count numbers. Not giving a rats ass whether the posts be Yea, Neigh, oops Nay !!

Should you wish to complain about the space I used. Take it up with your buddy Nicholas !! 😁

A little butt hurt are we?  Such fools unite!!

• Like 1