Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

This participation in on this topic has dropped off dramatically over the past day just like the number of viewers watching Leora’s and Malia’s apartment in the past 24 hours. I believe those who have been supporting Leora on RLC for so long have come to the realization that rather than vocalize their dissatisfaction with the less than mediocre activity that has become the norm it is much easier to tune out and log off. 🤔

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

This participation in on this topic has dropped off dramatically over the past day just like the number of viewers watching Leora’s and Malia’s apartment in the past 24 hours. I believe those who have been supporting Leora on RLC for so long have come to the realization that rather than vocalize their dissatisfaction with the less than mediocre activity that has become the norm it is much easier to tune out and log off. 🤔

Or it could be there's wasn't much happening today so very few commented. FYI CC doesn't even make up a third of the viewership. Not everyone comments every day and people have lives outside of cc.

In other words just because there's not a lot of people commenting doesn't mean a thing. Most people who have been around forever will not falter.

Just saying

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

what a load of ....

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Don't suppose it could be that some of us stepped back and looked at ourselves and realised what horrible bastards we had become with some of our verbal attacks on Leora and are possibly ashamed. Or! If there is not a great deal happening, there is no need to comment. Just a thought! 😹

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Don't suppose it could be that some of us stepped back and looked at ourselves and realised what horrible bastards we had become with some of our verbal attacks on Leora and are possibly ashamed. Or! If there is not a great deal happening, there is no need to comment. Just a thought! 😹

Or all the speculaters and nay sayers decided to take a break

Or it could be from my stench 😂

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀

leora family

beautiful girls 

Leora and Malia 

👸👸

🐈😘

A person of very few words, but lots of emoji's 😊

• Like 5

The first mistake you made was joining a very biased forum.  Regardless of what you ever say and no matter how much sense it makes, you will always have the Peepee's like the smelly one or the Oy Oy Oy's telling you that you are wrong or trying to convince you that it's totally something else.  It will always be this way and there is nothing you can say or do to change it...with that being said, just sit back and pay your monthly dues and forget about being honest and truthful to a forum that has praised everything these girls have done since day one.....it's a losing battle my friend......peace!!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Stretching Good Morning GIF by reactionseditor Kitten Tuck In GIF

Good Morning 🌅

good evening 🌃

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 🌅 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

Thursday

good day of work

🐈😘

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

LMAO...what can I say, where I always give Jimbo the benefit of the doubt, I just can't do it anymore!!  No need for me to explain, you know fully where i'm coming from!!

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Or all the speculaters and nay sayers decided to take a break

Or it could be from my stench 😂

take a fucking bath!!!

• Haha 1