Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

is it really necessary that you post so much BS about these girls?  I mean really, give it a fucking rest already!!

Just maybe one should practice what he preaches. Or, at least consider the possibility of doing so. 

Just my opinion based on the quantity of BS that proliferates from ( based on you selection of your avatar) your favored portion of anatomy.

Have a happy day. 😉

• Like 6

1 minute ago, scutus said:

Just maybe one should practice what he preaches. Or, at least consider the possibility of doing so. 

Just my opinion based on the quantity of BS that proliferates from ( based on you selection of your avatar) your favored portion of anatomy.

Have a happy day. 😉

that post was intended for one person.  i've never said a word about your posting of BS over and over again and yet you feel the need to attack....it just shows the mentality of the Leora fans!!

Have a happy day!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

leora family 

Have a nice day

🐈

Because of BS posting like this, we are now on Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 which all started with Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #5 in January of 2020.  Now, someone please explain to me why there should be more than 5 or 6 at the most General Chat Topics for this apartment since January 2020?  Never mind, the answer is because of Puto Filipes BS constant spamming of shit to this thread!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
2 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Well before I head off to bed, I just like to say, it was nice to finally get some alone time with Leora,  and the replays has been so nice, I haven't had time to see her live, and one more Point, whoever sent her the flowers was a smart move, because she  in love with them,  and the look on her face after smelling them, shows she's in heaven

Very true. She is deliriously happy after resolving whatever the problem was on Sunday. But i do have to say in all honesty whilst one is like that, going off what i see on cam including of course body language, i am not sure the other one is right now. I just get that feeling.😢

21 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

that post was intended for one person.  i've never said a word about your posting of BS over and over again and yet you feel the need to attack....it just shows the mentality of the Leora fans!!

Have a happy day!!

😁 Thank  😁   you   😁     I      😁    will   😁   .    😁      🤣🤣            

• Like 1