Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #36 2020 June

While I'm not a fan of Malia (she never gave good pets to Pepe) in my view she will never match up to the Goddess Leora.

I won't criticize those who do like her to each there own. Besides, if everyone is paying attention to Malia that leaves more of the Goddess to me.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Again my friend, I am in no way shape or form attacking you...not my intention whatsoever..

Thank you.

33 minutes ago, scutus said:

To my knowledge, there have been no complaints from the CC's administration. 

There has been no censoring done concerning the excess pages. 

May I remind you of the excessive vulgar gifs that Raul posted earlier this year.

No need to reply. I already know why those did not bother you. It is because those were degrading Leora.

Unlike Pulo Filipes who shows his appreciation of her. 

Just my personal observation,and opinion, that apparent attitude of Leora's Negative Fans.

Is that this the Leora's , Malia thread of CC's forum. Should be Off Limits, to Leora's, and Malia's Supportive Fans.

Keeping in mind that the Automatic Post Counter, does not do anything, but count numbers. Not giving a rats ass whether the posts be Yea, Neigh, oops Nay !!

Should you wish to complain about the space I used. Take it up with your buddy Nicholas !! 😁

Obviously you've been out sniffing alot of other canine asses and piles of dog fecies and are suffering from an intoxication and hallucinations from it mutt. If you don't happen to like what I ever have to say here, I guess you could simply go sniff and lick some more and simply keep on enjoying yourself doing it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Guest Slipper Guyquad

I get the feeling Malia was not expecting Leora back so soon, she looked like she was just getting into her stride!

1 minute ago, Nicholas said:

Obviously you've been out sniffing alot of other canine asses and piles of dog fecies and are feeling an intoxication from it mutt. If you don't happen to like what I ever have to say here, I guess you could simply go sniff and lick some more.

My post was on the topic, of the amount of space Pulo Filipe uses. There was absolutely no reference made about the content of any of your post. The reference was to the normal amount of space you require to make your posts.

Neither did I use a superfluous amount words to confuse ones mind. Hmm??

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

My post was on the topic, of the amount of space Pulo Filipe uses. There was absolutely no reference made about the content of any of your post. The reference was to the normal amount of space you require to make your posts.

Neither did I use a superfluous amount words to confuse ones mind. Hmm??

It's not the amount of space Puto Felipe uses, it's the number of BS posts!!  I know you are not that stupid as to not see it for yourself.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

what a load of ....

Hey Aussie! 
First off, I’m glad to see your feeling better. My comment was simply based on the fact when I was looking RLC cam preview area, where they rank the cams based on how many people are watching each cam, Leora’s and Malia’s cam wasn’t being viewed as much as the other cams. I’m so use to see theirs always being the most popular cams whenever they’re home that it was surprising...that’s all. 

• Upvote 1