Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

One day you guy's might just wake up to the futility of all your snide remarks and inuendo.

Most profess to liking Leora, but are pissed off because she is not at their beck and call 24/7......Learn to have some patience guys, the constant negative remarks directed at her are counter productive.

She will get pissed off at the remarks and will understandably respond with an negative attitude toward you for a few days, which will piss you off even more, and so it goes on ad infinitum ..

Why not give it a break and allow some of the wounds to heal, instead of picking at the same scab every day. 😼

Yes Sir good points. I agree that at times things have got a bit 'Heated' in the chat. Tonight has been a fine relaxing night spent with Malia (Did i tell you i'm a big fan of hers?.....) And i even put in a bit of light hearted humor at the end to try and lift spirits. I can see why people get frustrated of course when someone they want to see is not there for a long time, but how many hours do we get in the end with her in comparison? Last night for example was a beautiful time with both (And certainly for both of them together too, that's for sure) so when things like that happen it more than makes up for any time elsewhere. And that is something we can all at times forget. Each day is another day.

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

One day you guy's might just wake up to the futility of all your snide remarks and inuendo.

Most profess to liking Leora, but are pissed off because she is not at their beck and call 24/7......Learn to have some patience guys, the constant negative remarks directed at her are counter productive.

She will get pissed off at the remarks and will understandably respond with an negative attitude toward you for a few days, which will piss you off even more, and so it goes on ad infinitum ..

Why not give it a break and allow some of the wounds to heal, instead of picking at the same scab every day. 😼

you want everyone on this forum to treat her as a Angel .... ok i got it .....

• Thanks 2

If she wasn't selling a peek at her cooch, none of you would be here.  She's pretty, she's sexy, she's everything it takes to get you to go to the effort for the sake of your hormonal urges (that part applies to me as well.)  None of you would take her home to meet your mother because sooner or later your mother is going to ask about what she does.  The guys at work would say "I saw your wife's cooch on TV yesterday.  Man, she's fine and me and the boys would hit that in a flash."  

So calm down, Don Quixote.  That isn't the fair, innocent, virginal Dulcinea you've constructed in your mind.  That's a damn fine Aldonza with something to sell and you're in line with all the rest of the regiment to get a peek.   

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, mike r said:

je wilt dat iedereen op dit forum haar behandelt als een engel ... ok ik snap het .....

no with the respect she deserves .. what they both deserve but that is clearly asking too much here

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Good Morning Sun GIF by Omer Studios Good Night GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Good Morning 🌅🌞🌞

good evening 🌃🌛🌕

Good morning beautiful girls so cute 🌅 🌞

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend 

Sunday

🐈😘

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, mike r said:

you want everyone on this forum to treat her as a Angel .... ok i got it .....

The point is, you don't get it.

I wan't her treated as I would want anyone treated, with respect...Is that too much to ask?

What gives you the right to judge her? You like all of us don't even know her.....

She has done no wrong!!

Always easy to bully someone who doesn't have the same platform as you to respond isn't it.....I bet your mum is really proud of her little soldier.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, gomer said:

If she wasn't selling a peek at her cooch, none of you would be here.  She's pretty, she's sexy, she's everything it takes to get you to go to the effort for the sake of your hormonal urges (that part applies to me as well.)  None of you would take her home to meet your mother because sooner or later your mother is going to ask about what she does.  The guys at work would say "I saw your wife's cooch on TV yesterday.  Man, she's fine and me and the boys would hit that in a flash."  

So calm down, Don Quixote.  That isn't the fair, innocent, virginal Dulcinea you've constructed in your mind.  That's a damn fine Aldonza with something to sell and you're in line with all the rest of the regiment to get a peek.   

She's still a human being and deserves a little respect she's done absolutely nothing to anyone here to deserve the derogatory comments.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, gomer said:

Whatever your opinion of her is is  immaterial, the same as mine...What is material is that she is shown some semblance of respect...That's not a lot to ask is it? 

Thanks for the new moniker....I rather like it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, mike r said:

must be members of the Peace Corps 

Far from it....In fact I'm as far removed from the "Peace Corps" as you are from the "Intelligence Corps."

• Like 2
  • Haha 3