Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #37 2020 June

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She doesn't do anything for me I'm afraid. She lacks a certain style and has very little coordination..... Reminisent of a drunken giraffe to my mind ...🙀  

Different strokes for different folks I guess......No Leora equals No pleasure as far as I'm concerned.😸

Sorry Slipper, personal opinion!!  If Leora is not in the apartment then this fat cat leaves the building.....No interest whatsoever in Malia.🙀

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Sorry Slipper, personal opinion!!  If Leora is not in the apartment then this fat cat leaves the building.....No interest whatsoever in Malia.🙀

Ha! Hey we all have our faves of course as you always say it is personal opinion. And i am in the M fan club. I just think sometimes she gets a bit too much stick when she is just herself for what she is. And she is Leoras best friend so she loves her. And i would not like her to get upset at negative comments either, it is just the same with her too.

40 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Personally I would rather watch EVA humping the Union Flag of the UK cushion....😹

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Jimbo4 you as well as anyone know I don't deny her anything. I am just saying is what you said NO LEORA NO PLEASURE!! 

When she is there, it's like she is not there because there still NO PLEASURE!  Very frustrating if this keeps up is it worth it?  Help me understand it is worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Ha! Hey we all have our faves of course as you always say it is personal opinion. And i am in the M fan club. I just think sometimes she gets a bit too much stick when she is just herself for what she is. And she is Leoras best friend so she loves her. And i would not like her to get upset at negative comments either, it is just the same with her too.

Compared with the negativity that Leora got loaded on her last week, me saying I'm not a fan of Malia is nothing.... Anyway, some people find drunken giraffes atractive😹😹............I'm just having a craic with you mate..There is no malice in my words...

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Compared with the negativity that Leora got loaded on her last week, me saying I'm not a fan of Malia is nothing.... Anyway, some people find drunken giraffes atractive😹😹............I'm just having a craic with you mate..

Ah to be sure!😆 I know that Leora gets a lot of stick but Every place has faves and every place does not. And as we know if Leora chooses to go out it is her decision and hers only. And people just have to accept that. But for many Malia fills the void on her own as well as when they are together. Overall its much much better she is there than not. People would complain suddenly if it was a totally empty place wouldnt they?! I will always keep fighting for Malias corner.👍

36 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Jimbo4 you as well as anyone know I don't deny her anything. I am just saying is what you said NO LEORA NO PLEASURE!! 

When she is there, it's like she is not there because there still NO PLEASURE!  Very frustrating if this keeps up is it worth it?  Help me understand it is worth it. 

There have been several periods of inactivity in Leora's time on RLC for different reasons...This situation is I think different inasmuch as its not her who is non productive as such, apart from last week when it was a natural response to the constant abuse she was getting.

Much has I believe occured because of the constant présence of her friend, and her lack of privacy, where the only refuge she has is her bedroom....She has had 80% of her pleasure locations frozen with no possibility of using them again until Malia either goes back to Russia or RLC give her an apartment in her own right.

Look at Leora's history Watcher212 and you will see that she has overcome every obstacle put in her way, and I am confident this obstacle will not prevent her from doing likewise. 

Fear not oh ye of little faith.....She will return!😸

• Like 9
  • Upvote 1

beautiful girls so cute so good 

Leora and Malia and sexy girl 

👸👸👯

So beautiful every day  

A big kiss and hug for all women are special and cheerful 

🐈😘🤝

🐈

leora and malia are great friends

👸💕👸