Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I agree that it's entertainment but at the same time people are paying good money to view it, money that some people may not have, but they are hooked and would do anything to make the monthly payment.

I also agree that destructive comments are never good but don't confuse all negative feedback as being destructive!

Mate lately you’re coming close but hopefully you’re aware it’s a fine line you’re walking. I do understand why you’re writing such negativity now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Estoy de acuerdo en que es entretenimiento, pero al mismo tiempo las personas están pagando un buen dinero para verlo, dinero que algunas personas pueden no tener, pero están enganchadas y harían cualquier cosa para hacer el pago mensual.

¡También estoy de acuerdo en que los comentarios destructivos nunca son buenos, pero no confunda todos los comentarios negativos como destructivos!

the problem is not from Leora or RLC ... the problem is from people who have nothing to do in their lives and spend hours and hours watching ... and making insane comments ...
Spending your life looking at a screen to be able to jerk off is very painful .. hahaha

• Like 4

Just now, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Mate lately you’re coming close but hopefully you’re aware it’s a fine line you’re walking. I do understand why you’re writing such negativity now.

I've walked such fine lines in my life, that a cat couldn't scratch them!!

• Like 1

Just now, raul399 said:

the problem is not from Leora or RLC ... the problem is from people who have nothing to do in their lives and spend hours and hours watching ... and making insane comments ...
Spending your life looking at a screen to be able to jerk off is very painful .. hahaha

I couldn't agree more to all of what you just said!  hahaha.............next topic please 🙂

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Now I have to go ... they won't let me breathe. Fuck I'm the boss ... but I think I'm the father of all .... I'm tired of so many problems of my workers ... hahaha
Be happy .... hugs.

Take care raul399

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Now I have to go ... they won't let me breathe. Fuck I'm the boss ... but I think I'm the father of all .... I'm tired of so many problems of my workers ... hahaha
Be happy .... hugs.

Later Raul...hope your day gets better and your workers wise up hahaha

• Like 1