Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I agree it seemed to be pleasurable and enjoyable exchanges of sensual interactions. Although I've also been mentioning off and on now for awhile that from my perceptions of various occasions that only one was in that role all along although there were times it didn't seem so obviously that way.

Yes it is quite nice and enjoyable to have privilege of observing undoubtedly. But there are also times when only extended foreplay occurs without conclusion that somewhat diminishes the overall feeling of pleasurable enjoyment of the experience as well.

Yes i understand but it is a big step. Everyone was taken by surprise that Saturday but it has not affected anything between them which is of huge importance. They are best friends who love each other and would never do anything to spoil it, so i can understand any trepidation from either even after doing something before. I guess at the end of the day it will be a case of 'When the time is right'.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, gogism said:

Malias treasure place has chilled so she covered it. The Queen's is still hot so she - didn't cover it. That's a lot to say...

I mean - how am I doing so far?

😉

It is back out a bit now so maybe just thawing!😆

2 hours ago, slipper guyquad said:

Yes i understand but it is a big step. Everyone was taken by surprise that Saturday and it has not affected anything between them. They are best friends who love each other and would never do anything to spoil it, so i can understand any trepidation from either even after doing something before. I guess at the end of the day it will be a case of 'When the time is right'.

I agree, at first many likely were including myself. But after three other observations of the occasion, I came to a conclusion that it appeared to be clear that it actually wasn't a spontaneous occurring occasion. Imo, at the end of the day, it will be a case of if, instead of when anything even remotely similar were to ever occur again, it would probably actually be even more surprising than before.

58 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I click on the reaction button and it says "Sorry you cannot add any more today". Maybe there is a limit?

Regular members are allowed 60 Reactions over a 24 Hour period.  Premium Members are Unlimited.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

Regular members are allowed 60 Reactions over a 24 Hour period.  Premium Members are Unlimited.

Thank you Sir!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I agree, at first many likely were including myself. But after three other observations of the occasion, I came to a conclusion that it appeared to be clear that it actually wasn't a spontaneous occurring event. Imo, at the end of the day, it will be a case of if, instead of when anything even remotely similar were to ever occur again, would probably actually be even more surprising than before.

....And even if it was not as much as that night. I do believe that tonight Malia was taken by surprise not at her role, she is always more than happy to be in that place where she is, in fact she cannot wait (who can blame her!) but in the fact that Leora gave so much back and allowed more from Malia a second time. That is why it looked as if she hesitated. And i have noticed before that when she is receiving she just lies there and gets lost in it all. Whether or not anything is planned or it is spontaneous, i cannot get past how it all does mean something emotionally to them now. I go off body language etc and certain things do not lie!

17 minutes ago, gogism said:

Malias treasure place has chilled so she covered it. The Queen's is still hot so she - didn't cover it. That's a lot to say...

I mean - how am I doing so far?

😉

I believe they're both about chilled considering it was merely for show anyway.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

....And even if it was not as much as that night. I do believe that tonight Malia was taken by surprise not at her role, she is always more than happy to be in that place where she is, but in Leora giving so much back and allowed more from Malia a second time. That is why it looked as if she hesitated. And i have noticed before that when she is receiving she just lies there and gets lost in it all. Whether or not anything is planned or it is spontaneous, i cannot get past how it all does mean something emotionally to them now. I go off body language etc and certain things do not lie!

Everyone has their own perceptions, views, and beliefs. I as well believe in how something may have occurred can be understood by someone's mannerisms when anything occurs of which they are involved in. I also know what their ultimate goal is there throughout any of those type of occasions, and obviously it's not any gratification fullfillment nearly all of the times.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

Anyway it's bedtime now. Malia back in her room. Actually i bet she is shattered, she was still messaging and reading at 8 this morning! Cannot begrudge her a good nights kip! In lieu of Pulo, 'Sweet Dreams' girls!