Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

13 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Great post. Perfectly in accordance with my perceptions. RLC people are not allowed to register here, according to our sign-in TOC. I'm busy so I don't enforce that with RLC tenants. I rather like it when they can visit and talk to us, or defend themselves, or whatever... Maybe I'm a bad and sloppy Mod. I'll ban myself tomorrow. I promise.

RLC management, on the other hand, is absolutely pissed off with tenants when they come here. Obviously RLC management sends their thugs over here from time to time if we have their shit on our servers, or if their tenants have memberships here. This, is, of course, a violation of our Terms for membership, and we treat that differently.

When we find them, we Mods get tend to get dangerously pissed off and we really enjoy banning people, as all of you have noticed! 😁

Now days you Mods just kind of secretly ban the offenders---I really enjoyed the old days when someone was banned--we knew

See the source image

• Like 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good 🌃

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸👸👯

good evening 🌃

Good Morning  🌅

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀🔭🏍️🎛️

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Thanks 1

Today I am tempted to write anything, I hope that nobody wants to hit me... There is always someone who does not like ....

So if last weekend went almost well, it was Leora who saved it at the last moment ... because when last Friday night, she was already in the bathtub, her new friend called to ask her out, claiming it was too early to stay home, it was weekend,  he was waiting an hour for her to be ready, to which she dodged, claiming that in an hour she would not be ready to be anywhere, that they would have many weekends, and said "definitely not today, but tomorrow yes" and also in "midweek" ...
So she left on Saturday, and today I don't expect her to come in early ....
Also who, like me, didn't like the intruder's visit and manifested it politely, will have contributed to Leora altering / improving her procedure ....
Paul is definitely out of her life ... they talked about half an hour, early on Sunday morning, when she came in, and she confessed to him "I already kind of love someone else ..." promised to help him in whatever she can do for him, and she wished him happiness in his personal life....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Today I am tempted to write anything, I hope that nobody wants to hit me... There is always someone who does not like ....

So if last weekend went almost well, it was Leora who saved it at the last moment ... because when last Friday night, she was already in the bathtub, her new friend called to ask her out, claiming it was too early to stay home, it was weekend,  he was waiting an hour for her to be ready, to which she dodged, claiming that in an hour she would not be ready to be anywhere, that they would have many weekends, and said "definitely not today, but tomorrow yes" and also in "midweek" ...
So she left on Saturday, and today I don't expect her to come in early ....
Also who, like me, didn't like the intruder's visit and manifested it politely, will have contributed to Leora altering / improving her procedure ....
Paul is definitely out of her life ... they talked about half an hour, early on Sunday morning, when she came in, and she confessed to him "I already kind of love someone else ..." promised to help him in whatever she can do for him, and she wished him happiness in his personal life....

unless she goes out again shes not that late

• Like 1

It doesn't make sense to me that sameone says "Leora loves Paul and ... and ..." she probably still does, but it doesn't look like she's going to build her future with him ...
Last night's show, in my opinion, was excellent on the part of Leora ... Malia seems to me to be the great instigator, but she always fails at crucial moments, but we must be tolerant of her, due to the little time she had passed in the RLC....
Leora often invites her external friend  to her home and speaks in a surprise at the weekend of her birthday ...
Personally, I would not like to see him while the topic of this apartment is Leora and Malia .....(I think the Barc apartments are disgusting, as well as misleading advertising .... because it's not just girls that a visitor finds there ...)
I like to see Leora happy, so if she builds her future in Prague with someone, she must convince RLC to put Malia and her partner in a new apartment ...
My opinion....

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2