Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ella fue y se cortó las puntas de su cabello la semana pasada Raúl ... No te diste cuenta de que sí ... jaja 😹 Mantente bien ...

I've been crazy for a few weeks ... hahaha
you really know why I didn't see it last week ...
take care, friend...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Ella fue y se cortó las puntas de su cabello la semana pasada Raúl ... No te diste cuenta de que sí ... jaja 😹 Mantente bien ...

if you mean the hair of the pussy .. I realized ... I meant the hair of the head ... hahaha

• Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

My intention wasn't to get you upset

Not at all Sir! No i was just saying that in response to what you said, my feeling was that it looks like she is not interested in anything like that and that she is happy as she is now. No probelm with what was said at all!

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I think that this type of situation is dependent on the setting, trust, relaxed mood, company, and mutual attraction,  and all the elements have to gel simultaneously...You can be friends with someone for years but still not know them, everything is part of a learning curve and takes time...”Que Sera Sera“ 😸

That for me is the key element in all this my good friend - Surprise. I do believe that after all these years of knowing each other it has taken them by surprise. Something which they probably did not realize was there beforehand. Yes of course as has been stated by a few anything like this does wonders for views etc but it hits a certain point where you look past that and think 'Hang on, there really is something else happening now'. Both adore each other and would never put the other in an awkward situ. Which is why what has grown and is still growing between them emotionally and physically is one of the most real elements i have witnessed on the site for a long long time.