Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

22 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

unless she goes out again shes not that late

Yes, you're right, but I don't know if she went out with him today ... (and not always what she says, she does ...)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Lewis said:

I like to see Leora happy, so if she builds her future in Prague with someone, she must convince RLC to put Malia and her partner in a new apartment ...
My opinion....

I accept that call Sir but my belief is that the reason why Malia arrived was only because she was going to be living with her best friend. If things eventually change then i think she would just go back home rather than move elsewhere. Who knows what will happen but that is my feeling.

7 minutes ago, Lewis said:

It doesn't make sense to me that sameone says "Leora loves Paul and ... and ..." she probably still does, but it doesn't look like she's going to build her future with him ...
Last night's show, in my opinion, was excellent on the part of Leora ... Malia seems to me to be the great instigator, but she always fails at crucial moments, but we must be tolerant of her, due to the little time she had passed in the RLC....
Leora often invites her external friend  to her home and speaks in a surprise at the weekend of her birthday ...
Personally, I would not like to see him while the topic of this apartment is Leora and Malia .....(I think the Barc apartments are disgusting, as well as misleading advertising .... because it's not just girls that a visitor finds there ...)
I like to see Leora happy, so if she builds her future in Prague with someone, she must convince RLC to put Malia and her partner in a new apartment ...
My opinion....

One question who is this partner of Malia's you mention that RLC needs to move?

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lewis said:

Hoy estoy tentado a escribir cualquier cosa, espero que nadie quiera pegarme ... Siempre hay alguien a quien no le gusta ...

Entonces, si el fin de semana pasado estuvo casi bien, fue Leora quien lo guardó en el último momento ... porque cuando el viernes pasado ya estaba en la bañera, su nueva amiga llamó para invitarla a salir, alegando que era demasiado temprano para quedarse. en casa, era fin de semana, él estaba esperando una hora para que ella estuviera lista, a lo que ella esquivó, alegando que en una hora no estaría lista para estar en ninguna parte, que tendrían muchos fines de semana, y dijo "definitivamente no hoy, pero mañana sí "y también en" entre semana "...
Así que se fue el sábado, y hoy no espero que venga temprano ...
También a quien, como yo, no le gustó la visita del intruso y se manifestó educadamente, habrá contribuido a que Leora altere / mejore su procedimiento ...
Paul definitivamente está fuera de su vida ... hablaron de media hora, temprano el domingo por la mañana, cuando ella entró, y ella le confesó "Ya amo a alguien más ..." prometió ayudarlo en lo que sea ella puede hacer por él, y le deseaba felicidad en su vida personal ...

the translation is perfect ... everything you have written is true .... very good for you .... I speak a little Russian and she said that ...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

I accept that call Sir but my belief is that the reason why Malia arrived was only because she was going to be living with her best friend. If things eventually change then i think she would just go back home rather than move elsewhere. Who knows what will happen but that is my feeling.

as I said before,I don´t think it was supposed that Malia should stay this long,just now she can´t go back because the russian border is closed so she has to wait for the border to open up.

18 minutes ago, Lewis said:

It doesn't make sense to me that sameone says "Leora loves Paul and ... and ..." she probably still does, but it doesn't look like she's going to build her future with him ...
Last night's show, in my opinion, was excellent on the part of Leora ... Malia seems to me to be the great instigator, but she always fails at crucial moments, but we must be tolerant of her, due to the little time she had passed in the RLC....
Leora often invites her external friend  to her home and speaks in a surprise at the weekend of her birthday ...Personally, I would not like to see him while the topic of this apartment is Leora and Malia .....(
I think the Barc apartments are disgusting, as well as misleading advertising .... because it's not just girls that a visitor finds there ...)I like to see Leora happy, so if she builds her future in Prague with someone, she must convince RLC to put Malia and her partner in a new apartment ...My opinion....

👍

6 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I smell a skunk. Somebody is up to their old romance tricks with the ladies.

Someone's trying to edge me out again, but I'll be dammed if I am going to be outdone. Time to add more of what makes me special.

• Haha 1