Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If as you say Leora is experiencing man love, then once a week or possibly twice with a good imagination is hardly regular..... positively celibate to my mind..😹😹

I put the word allegedly, and I also said I'm not an expert of what goes on outside this apartment, so I'm sorry very very sorry for making any comments in this in this forum

2 hours ago, King Lear said:

Parfois je me demande si ce ne sont pas des personnes payées par le site que nous regardons tous.

I'm not saying that there is or is not the possibility of some forum members here that do work for RLC, but in this apartment thread there seems to be more genuine fans that are not in that position unlike in the cash cow GOV threads.  It's kind of like the Shill bidder at an auction.  A Shill bidder at an auction is there to help the auctioneer get as much money for the items being auctioned as he/she possibly can.  Having been around this forum for a long time, it's been almost obvious that RLC has some (Shill bidders if you will) moles in the holes.  I'm not trying to start a debate here just expressing what i've seen and how I feel.  By far and large the majority of Leora's fan base are very passionate, and genuine towards her and I don't believe there is any moles in the holes as it goes in this forum thread...

Here is a short video of what a Shill bidder is:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I put the word allegedly, and I also said I'm not an expert of what goes on outside this apartment, so I'm sorry very very sorry for making any comments in this in this forum

Chill brother !!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Chill brother !!

Thanks but I am okay, I just have to be more of a silent Observer, and even though I love commenting on this forum, I really have to be smart enough to start staring my comments more towards what's being talked about, at that specific time, and I guess it wouldn't hurt me to try to be more positive, because it's definitely not fun to be laughed at or talked down to