Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #38 2020 June

Guest Slipper Guyquad
Just now, pulo filipe said:

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🦨 🐴 🐿️ 🐶🐱 💀🔭🏍️π

new π slipper guyquad

Leora family 

That is very good of you Sir! Merci!

3 hours ago, sexy girl said:

🙋‍♀️I was ... I was cleaning the house hahaha😂 ... Apart from the jokes I did not find it exciting ... If Leora was in her bedroom and Malia in another room it would have been perhaps more exciting and better ... Never a look among them, even Malia turned and turned her back to Leora who was still touching herself ... I couldn't even say for sure if Malia reached orgasm or not .... A bit chilly as ... session ... I would say for my taste .. good start ended badly ....

I definitely agree.  Doesn't feel like they really want to be together in that way.

• Thanks 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm not saying that there is or is not the possibility of some forum members here that do work for RLC, but in this apartment thread there seems to be more genuine fans that are not in that position unlike in the cash cow GOV threads.  It's kind of like the Shill bidder at an auction.  A Shill bidder at an auction is there to help the auctioneer get as much money for the items being auctioned as he/she possibly can.  Having been around this forum for a long time, it's been almost obvious that RLC has some (Shill bidders if you will) moles in the holes.  I'm not trying to start a debate here just expressing what i've seen and how I feel.  By far and large the majority of Leora's fan base are very passionate, and genuine towards her and I don't believe there is any moles in the holes as it goes in this forum thread...

Absolutely agree Sir. It is compassion, thoughtfulness and perspective. And it now goes for both of them too. There are some who are L fans, some who are M fans and some who are both. Probably the room where the most loyal caring fans for any of the apartments are found (I would guess anyway)

8 minutes ago, slipper guyquad said:

Absolutely agree Sir. It is compassion, thoughtfulness and perspective. And it now goes for both of them too. There are some who are L fans, some who are M fans and some who are both. Probably the room where the most loyal caring fans for any of the apartments are found (I would guess anyway)

I agree sir!

• Upvote 3

Y a t'il quelqu'un ce que cherche à faire la Milena avec toutes ces mises en scène merdique ? Y a t'il quelqu'un qui la déjà vu sourire ? On dirait que son visage est dans le plâtre ? N'aime pas du tout ce genre de fille, trop weird, trop bizarre...

5 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

Y a t'il quelqu'un ce que cherche à faire la Milena avec toutes ces mises en scène merdique ? Y a t'il quelqu'un qui la déjà vu sourire ? On dirait que son visage est dans le plâtre ? N'aime pas du tout ce genre de fille, trop weird, trop bizarre...

This question would perhaps be better received if it was posted in the correct apartment thread.

• Like 2

Zojuist zei traduction911:

Is er iemand die Milena probeert te doen met al deze waardeloze scènes? Heeft iemand haar zien glimlachen? Lijkt het erop dat haar gezicht in het gips zit? Houd helemaal niet van dit soort meisje, te raar, te raar ...

that's the face of an obsession, also how she talks about it ... I've seen it before and it's no good