Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #39 2020 June

2 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Sorry to hear this and you certainly explained it well. Hopefully not to be repeated, scaring you and the rest of the family, so best wishes for a return to as normal as possible in the circumstances,

Thank you sir,  and even though this wasn't his first and it won't be his last, the whole thing was scary because of what happened with the grapes, his monitor, and the keyboard.  Maybe one day he will get to a point that maybe he might be able to remember a little more of what happened but I won't hold my breath.

Given the state of actions from the girls, I do agree with naming Leora Queen, but Malia... she baffled me for a while.. but.. I GOT IT!  Malia the Virgin! Seeing her actions and such with herself and Leora, seems a fitting nickname.

• Confused 1

I know I'm the oddball on this forum right now, just because I would prefer seeing Leora alone more often in her bedroom, and I know I'm the oddball when I say, I prefer seeing her bate more often, then watching them two watch a video,  now it's just my opinion, and I know people will laugh at me or be confused, but it's just my opinion, I am meaning no harm to anyone by saying this

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minuten geleden zei esanders9863:

Ik weet dat ik de excentrieke ben op dit forum, alleen omdat ik Leora liever alleen in haar slaapkamer zou zien, en ik weet dat ik de excentrieke ben als ik zeg, ik zie haar liever vaker plagen dan naar ze te kijken twee bekijken een video, nu is het gewoon mijn mening, en ik weet dat mensen me uitlachen of in de war zijn, maar het is gewoon mijn mening, ik bedoel niemand kwaad door dit te zeggen

waar, maar dat hoeft u niet 10 keer per dag te doen, and also think of Leora who spent months alone with only a phone

• Like 3

il y a 4 minutes, DontAsk a dit :

Given the state of actions from the girls, I do agree with naming Leora Queen, but Malia... she baffled me for a while.. but.. I GOT IT!  Malia the Virgin! Seeing her actions and such with herself and Leora, seems a fitting nickname.

What is she 28? Hard to imagine she's a virgin BUT, she's got scars on her what look like trauma from an accident possibly a car/bike crash (hands, foot, abdomen), they look well healed though, if they happened when she was young it might explain the introvert nature and the self-esteem issues she sometimes talks about.

I don't know the girl obviously and this is all speculation on what my shitty translator picks up when it works but the way Malia dances, acts and even rubs herself off (or at least tries to) says to me she's had very little experience although when she was talking on the phone the other day on the couch, she was telling somebody that she had a two year relationship and she cried for ages after they split and she doesn't want to go through that again. Could've been a chick she was talking about though so she still could be a virgin, I've never seen anything 'going in' either.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

What is she 28? Hard to imagine she's a virgin BUT, she's got scars on her what look like trauma from an accident possibly a car/bike crash (hands, foot, abdomen), they look well healed though, if they happened when she was young it might explain the introvert nature and the self-esteem issues she sometimes talks about.

I don't know the girl obviously and this is all speculation on what my shitty translator picks up when it works but the way Malia dances, acts and even rubs herself off (or at least tries to) says to me she's had very little experience although when she was talking on the phone the other day on the couch, she was telling somebody that she had a two year relationship and she cried for ages after they split and she doesn't want to go through that again. Could've been a chick she was talking about though so she still could be a virgin, I've never seen anything 'going in' either.

The scar is from an appendicitis. She has a child and no she's never been in a relationship with another girl.

Just for a little clarity.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

waar, maar dat hoeft u niet 10 keer per dag te doen, and also think of Leora who spent months alone with only a phone

I never once mention that she do this 10 times a day, and I never once suggest that Leora be alone in this apartment by herself

42 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I know I'm the oddball on this forum right now, just because I would prefer seeing Leora alone more often in her bedroom, and I know I'm the oddball when I say, I prefer seeing her bate more often, then watching them two watch a video,  now it's just my opinion, and I know people will laugh at me or be confused, but it's just my opinion, I am meaning no harm to anyone by saying this

I think you are fine by everybody.  The people on this forum understand that there are different strokes for different folks.  What they don't want to see is the people be rude like i can be at times but i'm changing all that and in a couple of three or four years i should be back to normal lol.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

il y a 17 minutes, Pepe a dit :

The scar is from an appendicitis. She has a child and no she's never been in a relationship with another girl.

Just for a little clarity.

Appendicitis would explain a scar in that area although the doctor needs disbanding for doing a terrible job, it looks exactly like a colostomy bag scar they sometimes give trauma patients after an accident (the scars tend to dent inwards due to the skin healing around a tube pressed to the skin), she also has significant scars on her hand and foot, but they do look more like burn scars than cuts. As for having a child, wow, if that's true she doesn't ever seem to talk to the kid on the phone/tablet and if it's a toddler then leaving it home while she spends all this time away is harsh on both parties, it would explain why she's miserable I suppose if she wants to go home but can't due to no flights.

• Like 1